Reviews for Bragging Rights
LaylaEvercrest chapter 20 . 10/21/2014
Many I love how this story circles around constantly leaving no loose ends. Squall remembers Irvine. AH! love it. Great story as usual. Thank you for writing it!
LaylaEvercrest chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
Awwww... crazy! Twins! (my worst nightmare) I love how "angry" seifer was about squall leaving. That made me laugh.
LaylaEvercrest chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
Ahhhhh! Too much goodness where do I begin? How about how much I loooove this story? Yup good place to start. I love the balance of action mixed with personal progression, but the end killed it for me. He can't be that clue less... oh wait, yup... its Squall.. Must keep reading.
LaylaEvercrest chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
Ahh! Sorry! I ment to review the last few chapters but I got totally sucked in! I love the hammer imagery and the last line on here was awesome.
LaylaEvercrest chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Hahaha the Squall bit had me laughing. Why is he so damn photogenic? Oh Irvine and his flirting. Paying with fire!
LaylaEvercrest chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
The banter about the protection made me laugh out loud. Thankfully only a baby here to judge me. Man, I didn't realize you had so many stories I haven't read. Here is to me being unproductive! ))
nightelf37 chapter 20 . 2/21/2013
Did you forget about Sorceress Edea while writing this? Sure, she's a Sorceress no more, but still. If I recall correctly, she received her Sorceress powers from a dying Ultimecia. And she was certainly older than Rinoa.
gleamfang chapter 20 . 7/21/2011
It was a cool way to forecast the presence of a sequel with the Odine scene. I really agree with your theory of Sorceresses having stunted physical development except for one thing. Edea was made a sorceress by receiving Ultimecia's power correct? In that case would she not be fertile too? Since she was already matron and hence sexually matured?

Regardless I really enjoyed this story and I loved the Olympic theme about it all. It was interesting to read about Squall's thoughts while running a damn marathon and again during the combine. Really cool scene with the Ice dragon. You invented that beast right?

Irvine is really allowed to shine here with the Sniper training assignment and his feelings for Selphie being laid bare. I was super impressed during his card shooting bet. Damn awesome job!

Thanks for writing. You really deserve more reviews.

Cheers

Keep Writing
cheerlygal chapter 20 . 11/6/2010
All ends well for Selphie and Irvine! XD

But it seems that the trouble for Squall and Rinoa are just starting! Especially with Odine though I think he played a role in your next story. But the theory from Odine is rather sound and believeable

Looking forward to read your new story!
cheeriolord chapter 20 . 10/30/2010
i like it !

love the way selphie and irvine's relationship is nurtured in this fic. and the squall and rinoa's relationship is once again fantastic ... i can only hope that there will be a companion fic in the future continuing through her pregnancy would love to read that!

once again thanks for the stories i reckon yours are my favourite take on the after game couplings and plots :)

thanks again

rob
cheeriolord chapter 18 . 10/3/2010
what can i say once again i'm in awe of your writing skills the way you've molded the characters is absolutely amaing ... do you have any plans for a ell or quistis based fic ? if so i can't wait to see them :)
cheerlygal chapter 18 . 9/19/2010
One more chapter to this story? Oh well, it is fun well it lasted:) Maybe a sequel or follow up to this story? lol

Till the next update! It has been an enjoyable read!
cheerlygal chapter 17 . 8/22/2010
Wow! Not only did Squall had the best timing, he did it while battling what seems to be tough monster!

And now, it seems that Squall had hung up his boot after all these event and concentrate on being a good husband and father:)

All right, so are we near the conculsion of the Game itself? Will love to see the overall results! Seeya!
cheerlygal chapter 16 . 8/11/2010
Aww..is only halfway through the event! I can't wait to see if Squall will be able to make it to the top!

Anyway, why not Esthar City? It seems that Esthar has a better technology than Deling so maybe facilties in Esthar will be better?

But hmm, I had a feeling that you may want to let Rinoa live with her father? Because I cant think of anyplace she could live besides her father's house and I guess the protective side of Squall may want someone to look after her when he is not around. And of course, build up the father-daughter relationship! Or maybe it is just me...

And they are going to meet for the weekend for the next few months! Oh, I guess it will strengeth their relationship even more!

Oh well, let's see the rest of the Game event as well!

Seeya!
Meadow Dweller chapter 16 . 8/8/2010
"If (you) do happen to think of anything you want to know or ask, don't hesitate to call."

:D great chapter! lol selphie and irvine r so funny 2gether ;) :( squall worries too much, everything will be fine, u've just gotta deal with everything with a positive attitude :D lol but also i hope rinoa doesnt die ;) that's be pretty sad...update soon plzzzzzzzzzzz