Reviews for Losses
the EastEnder chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Wow .. if I get to see that scene where Peter almost broke down on screen, just like you portrayed here, that would've been such a sight. He's very stable. Even when Elizabeth was kidnapped by Keller, his eyes was not watering up (if I'm remembering this correctly). Love the descriptions. Nice work!
the EastEnder chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Thoughts on Elizabeth's part .. hmm. Excellent. Love that Kate-loathing moment!
the EastEnder chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Great interpretation of the finale, considering where it was stopped. What a thorough study of characters there .. You nailed the whole family theme.
vlwillis chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Well, we're in season 3 now and I found this. It is so tenderly written, and I don't think it's that AU, I think it's highly plausible...
Jazmingirl chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
yeah today was a great day to cry and you made that very possible
JeanneZ84 chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
This was a very dramatic and comforting story.

Caring in it as well.

JeanneZ84
Pen E Forthotz chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
I will happily join you at the AU Spa if the next season doesn't flow well, yours seems like a very plausible, In Character AU Spa to visit!
just4paws17 chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
love it! I love Neal, Peter and El stories and this one is tops! I favorited it and you as an author, so update!

Thanks
WC fan chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
Wildly out of character
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
Good ending.
PeanutTree chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
I love the way you showed the same moment from all three viewpoints, and still showed the love and caring through all of them.
peppe1951 chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
good ending...tenderly written...now have to wait for July to see how the series heads...
Pawy chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Very nice written. I'm looking forward to the last part.
Morrolan chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Looking forward to the next bit.
JeanneZ84 chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
This is so almost makes me cry its so sad.

Up date SOON! PLEASE!