Reviews for Married at 23
Guest chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
where is the last chapter :'(
rita777 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Fantabulous it is so good excited to read the following chapters
Me-and-no-name chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
Pretty please, finish it. This is so beaultiful!
Nyctptb chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
do you know when you will put the 2nd part up?
Moonflower26 chapter 14 . 2/25/2013
And where is Part 2 of the Epilogue? Your series are adorable, please continue! You mentioned a plan for them to have 2 more children, I would love to read about it. And the way Chuck calls his children fries, it's awesome! Thank you for the pleasure of reading I had!
fanny0997 chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
I love this chapter!
mytiffany chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
Will there be any more update of this story? I love married at 17 and this sequel so much. I hope you will update this fic very soon because I have waited for like years!
Also, hope you will have a sequel of this sequel as well because I love this series!
victrolannights chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
I just spent my whole morning reading this story - and I LOVED it. My iPhone is about to die haha. I loved how blair got her memory back and all! You should really continue the epilogue :) can't go wrong with fluff haha. Anyways loved the story nonetheless and hope to see more stories from you!
fullermy chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
omg! this chapter is really exciting! Blair was shot! my gosh!
Bluck2nite chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Don't abandon this story or series please! I've grown very attached to your version of the Bass family! We the people under the united Chair want to see more Mr. and Mrs. Bass and their little fry's! It has been the best escape when there was no Chair or when we were slapped in the face with Dair! Thank you for building upon the foundation of my Chair bubble!
Bluck2nite chapter 14 . 7/23/2012
I just reread this series again for the millionth time! It is one of my very favorite series on this site, that I go back to read once in awhile! When are you going to finish this story in particular? It would be such a shame, considering you are one chapter away from finishing! Also you mentioned that you were planning on doing a third installment, that would make year if you completed this one and added another one! I could read this series forever and never get tired of it! I only I want to see more Chair and blessed family! Your Chair is so sweet and affectionate towards one another and their kids are the cutest! They're awesome parrents, love everyone's part in this series! Want to see more little fry's and chuck reaction to him being a father again! Please finish this and add more to their saga! I don't want it to end! Also I have to say that my other favorite of yours is 'I love you, I love you too!' It is one of my very favorite one shots/two shots! You are a lovely writer with the knack of making a story simplistic in nature but also riveting at the same time! Thank you once again for this series but please, of the very least add the final chapter to this one in particular! I want to see the end!
LY33 chapter 14 . 6/8/2011
i loved it can't wait to read the second part of the epilogue. i hope you didn't stop writting this story i just discovered iit and i really loved it
tiff xoxo chapter 14 . 5/31/2011
love it
Ape Regina 1993 chapter 14 . 5/2/2011
LOVe this story please continue your epilogue soon!
pty chapter 14 . 3/3/2011
Hi, I really like this story and married at 17, I love the Chuck and Blair dynamic in your stories.