Reviews for Married at 23
Chanel Simone chapter 2 . 4/8
What the actual fuck! Omg Vanessa and Nate? I can understand Serena and Carter, but come on! No nate and Jenny! btw you are a great writer.
Moonflower26 chapter 12 . 4/3
I didn't hope to see this story finished, but I am very pleased it happened and Henry made appearance in the end, their new fry :) I loved both your stories, thank you for putting your time and effort into the epilogue.
Jessica chapter 12 . 4/2
Finally! Perfect ending. Thank you for finishing up the story.
pianogirl1 chapter 12 . 4/1
I had completely forgotten about this story. I was so glad to see an update to this story so I could go back through this one and the first one and re-read them.
Sab chapter 12 . 4/1
...and we even got our little Henry Bass! Plus we can imagine Chuck with a goatee...LOL! What a cute ending to such a lovely story. :) Thank you for taking the time to finish it. While reading, it felt like going back to old good times. Thank you again, Vanilla. HUGS
2three88 chapter 12 . 3/31
You are so awesome for completing this story:) I really enjoyed it! I love happy Chair ending!
Murderous ScAndler chapter 1 . 3/31
Love this so much
Guest chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
where is the last chapter :'(
rita777 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Fantabulous it is so good excited to read the following chapters
Me-and-no-name chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
Pretty please, finish it. This is so beaultiful!
Nyctptb chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
do you know when you will put the 2nd part up?
Moonflower26 chapter 14 . 2/25/2013
And where is Part 2 of the Epilogue? Your series are adorable, please continue! You mentioned a plan for them to have 2 more children, I would love to read about it. And the way Chuck calls his children fries, it's awesome! Thank you for the pleasure of reading I had!
fanny0997 chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
I love this chapter!
mytiffany chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
Will there be any more update of this story? I love married at 17 and this sequel so much. I hope you will update this fic very soon because I have waited for like years!
Also, hope you will have a sequel of this sequel as well because I love this series!
victrolannights chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
I just spent my whole morning reading this story - and I LOVED it. My iPhone is about to die haha. I loved how blair got her memory back and all! You should really continue the epilogue :) can't go wrong with fluff haha. Anyways loved the story nonetheless and hope to see more stories from you!