Reviews for The Black Wedding
Type your review here...
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I absolutely love this!
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Lol, I love this story. At first I wasn't sure with the summary, but wow, I laugh the whole time, because I feel like tbis is how he really would be, lol.
nakala chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
this was really really good never read any of your stuff til now and i really like your writing style and i love how pitiful sam is i even feel sorry for him a little
Tara Maria chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Love it...! :)
Jade chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This is great... love the fact that Sam is the one in pain... just wish Emily would wake up and feel it also.
MidnightStarr chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Another beautifully written piece :) God how I love Sam's regret and inner turmoil; But in my opinion, he DID have a choice. Just KNOWING you didn't have a choice means you did; Know what I mean? Lol.

Excellent writing as usual, and god bless Jake's cheeky attitude. :)
gabycaldemeraz chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
OH my gosh! i have always refused to read somehitng involving Sam as the main character but this was AWESOME!.. the b*lls this guy has.. UGHHH I dont hate him, because I think he really couldn't help himslef but, i mean imprinting only showa you the way, whhich means that he would've eventually have fallen for Emily anyways... BUT I LOVED EVERY single insult he gave Edwards.. FANTASTIC!
Michelle-B18 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
You know, I honestly liked this. I support Sam and Leah all the way, but I like Leah and Jake, too. I also hate Emily's guts, btw.(:
deviocity chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
i just realized that i never reviewed this fabulous story...which is weird since i re-read it several times over AND reviewed "First Come Love..." Bad, dev!

Anyways, awesome writing. I love reading a tortured Sam. I'd rather he still be heartbroken over Leah than find her an annoyance. And I just find Sam yelling at Edward in his head both heartbreaking and amusing as the same time. Good ole Paul and Jared always having Sam's back like that at the beach and the customary congratulations to the newly married couple.
karji chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
DON'T FUCKING PITY ME! YOU SOULLESS, GAY-ASS, SPARKLY, SELF-ABSORBED, MASCOHISTIC, SELF-PROMOTING, PUMA-LICKING, BAMBI-HATING, PEODOPHILE SUPPORTING, WORLD-DESTROYING FUCKED UP WORTHLESS PIECE OF STONE! YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY NEED TO BURN IN HELL FOR THE REST OF YOUR UNDEAD LIVES! - Sammy boy's thoughts make me LOL.

YES! Leah and Jacob, happy happy happy. I love the last paragraph. 3
susan salvatore chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
wow this is amazing could you do a sollow up of leah pregnant or something
Pixiegrl2010 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
really... nothin pleases me more than an angst ridden sam watchin leah and jake together...and u know how to get those feelings in your work..his anger, guilt and most of all JEALOUSY...

ur totally one of my favorite authors.. 3
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
A great story. Very well written.
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 5/17/2010