Reviews for Little Things
1 One Piece Fan chapter 1 . 4/23
this made me cry so much it's ridiculous
MountainLights chapter 1 . 3/17
love it love it love it. these are the best kinds of stories
QueenKarin13 chapter 1 . 2/13
My favorites were Sanji imagining All Blue with the fishtank and Robin and Brooke being old, mysterious souls.
Yujins chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
You wouldn't imagine how much I love this work. Thanks for writing!
NanneroftheWE chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
That was beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
paintedbones chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
This was so cute! For Robin, it might have been better for her to analyze the history/upbringing of the straw-hats. Like, she can tell that Zoro grew up having to prove himself, or that Nami's ancestry can trace back to some obscure place, idk. Just because she's so into history.
will chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Awwww this was so sweet
YoChicken chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
loved it! :D
BlindieMac chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
This was so good! I really love how you did their listing. How you started with Zoro listing things of the crew in the order that they joined and then put him at the bottom of the list for Nami and then so on. It was really creative and I really enjoyed seeing it! I also love how you always put Luffy at the very bottom of the list for everyone! That was a super neat idea. I know you said that Usopp and Robin were some of the hardest ones to find topics for, but they were two of my favorites! You did a fantastic job on this piece!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Nice perspectives here
Zoro's thinking more about fighting
LOL that lightning would be afraid of Luffy, and actually makes sense
Surprising insight and good idea for Usopp and stories
Makes sense for Sanji, but surprise for Franky and makes sense with his nose
Can see why Robin would want trivia, as an archaeologist and survivor the devil is in the details
Altiria-Aty chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
aww! how lovely! that was an adorable and very sweet read!
Uzushi chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
This amazing it has this quaint feel to it and sense of warmth to it. It's perfect thanks for your hard work
VoiceoftheWolf135 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
I really liked this story! One-shots like this are some of my favorites to re-read and this will be one of them.

Luffy's is my favorite just because I don't think there is anything better to say that is in character for him
M chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Made me cry. So simple and so just. I love all these idiots.
H'te Rarpee chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Absolutely gorgeous writing, perfectly captures the personalities and quirks of the crew.

That being said, I don't understand chopper's thought on Brook's damaged hand, what's going on there?