Reviews for Little Things
Yujins chapter 1 . 9/15
You wouldn't imagine how much I love this work. Thanks for writing!
NanneroftheWE chapter 1 . 7/20
That was beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
paintedbones chapter 1 . 6/12
This was so cute! For Robin, it might have been better for her to analyze the history/upbringing of the straw-hats. Like, she can tell that Zoro grew up having to prove himself, or that Nami's ancestry can trace back to some obscure place, idk. Just because she's so into history.
will chapter 1 . 5/19
Awwww this was so sweet
YoChicken chapter 1 . 5/9
loved it! :D
BlindieMac chapter 1 . 3/9
This was so good! I really love how you did their listing. How you started with Zoro listing things of the crew in the order that they joined and then put him at the bottom of the list for Nami and then so on. It was really creative and I really enjoyed seeing it! I also love how you always put Luffy at the very bottom of the list for everyone! That was a super neat idea. I know you said that Usopp and Robin were some of the hardest ones to find topics for, but they were two of my favorites! You did a fantastic job on this piece!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 2/4
Nice perspectives here
Zoro's thinking more about fighting
LOL that lightning would be afraid of Luffy, and actually makes sense
Surprising insight and good idea for Usopp and stories
Makes sense for Sanji, but surprise for Franky and makes sense with his nose
Can see why Robin would want trivia, as an archaeologist and survivor the devil is in the details
Altiria-Aty chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
aww! how lovely! that was an adorable and very sweet read!
Uzushi chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
This amazing it has this quaint feel to it and sense of warmth to it. It's perfect thanks for your hard work
VoiceoftheWolf135 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
I really liked this story! One-shots like this are some of my favorites to re-read and this will be one of them.

Luffy's is my favorite just because I don't think there is anything better to say that is in character for him
M chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Made me cry. So simple and so just. I love all these idiots.
H'te Rarpee chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Absolutely gorgeous writing, perfectly captures the personalities and quirks of the crew.

That being said, I don't understand chopper's thought on Brook's damaged hand, what's going on there?
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Awww, this story was so sweet, I loved it!
Wordlet chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
:):):):) I ike that, Robin knows trivia, so true! I think you did an amazing job getting inside everyone's head! They all have their little quirks that have been acknowledged like once in passing throughout the series, and you made up some good ones. My personal favorite is Nami, she's very diligent about her navigational duties and her nakama so it fits really well!
Ventusio chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I got tears in my eyes with that ending! It's so beautiful!