Reviews for Little Things
Vivek chapter 1 . 6/5
So good
lulabby14 chapter 1 . 1/15/2018
This was amazing! It felt a little nostalgic, for some reason I’ve got tears in my eyes, but I loved it.
Gr33kFir3 chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
It’s good.
SakuraS41 chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
That was nice. Robin and Chopper's parts were deep but understandable that it would something they'd notice.
Trusty-chan chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
this made me cry so much it's ridiculous
MountainLights chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
love it love it love it. these are the best kinds of stories
QueenKarin13 chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
My favorites were Sanji imagining All Blue with the fishtank and Robin and Brooke being old, mysterious souls.
Yujins chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
You wouldn't imagine how much I love this work. Thanks for writing!
NanneroftheWE chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
That was beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
paintedbones chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
This was so cute! For Robin, it might have been better for her to analyze the history/upbringing of the straw-hats. Like, she can tell that Zoro grew up having to prove himself, or that Nami's ancestry can trace back to some obscure place, idk. Just because she's so into history.
will chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Awwww this was so sweet
YoChicken chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
loved it! :D
BlindieMac chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
This was so good! I really love how you did their listing. How you started with Zoro listing things of the crew in the order that they joined and then put him at the bottom of the list for Nami and then so on. It was really creative and I really enjoyed seeing it! I also love how you always put Luffy at the very bottom of the list for everyone! That was a super neat idea. I know you said that Usopp and Robin were some of the hardest ones to find topics for, but they were two of my favorites! You did a fantastic job on this piece!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Nice perspectives here
Zoro's thinking more about fighting
LOL that lightning would be afraid of Luffy, and actually makes sense
Surprising insight and good idea for Usopp and stories
Makes sense for Sanji, but surprise for Franky and makes sense with his nose
Can see why Robin would want trivia, as an archaeologist and survivor the devil is in the details
Altiria-Aty chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
aww! how lovely! that was an adorable and very sweet read!