Reviews for Little Things
Sapphire Gem Heart chapter 1 . 10/4
This amazing it has this quaint feel to it and sense of warmth to it. It's perfect thanks for your hard work
VoiceoftheWolf135 chapter 1 . 9/6
I really liked this story! One-shots like this are some of my favorites to re-read and this will be one of them.

Luffy's is my favorite just because I don't think there is anything better to say that is in character for him
M chapter 1 . 8/26
Made me cry. So simple and so just. I love all these idiots.
H'te Rarpee chapter 1 . 7/30
Absolutely gorgeous writing, perfectly captures the personalities and quirks of the crew.

That being said, I don't understand chopper's thought on Brook's damaged hand, what's going on there?
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 7/22
Awww, this story was so sweet, I loved it!
Wordlet chapter 1 . 5/29
:):):):) I ike that, Robin knows trivia, so true! I think you did an amazing job getting inside everyone's head! They all have their little quirks that have been acknowledged like once in passing throughout the series, and you made up some good ones. My personal favorite is Nami, she's very diligent about her navigational duties and her nakama so it fits really well!
Ventusio chapter 1 . 1/19
I got tears in my eyes with that ending! It's so beautiful!
Tandy Sandman chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I love it! Thank you so much for sharing!
ShamelessDilettante chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Lovely! Absolutely brilliant! I love how you related the little bits they notice to the characters own quirks. Thank you!
MieraK1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Awesome! sooo Awesome!
anon chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This was so cute ahh
Thanks so much for writing this I'm squealing.
larasgee chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
this is so beautiful and IC. fave!
just a guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
this warms my heart and make it all giddy inside w
sisimiura chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
EsVendetta chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Loved it! Especially Sanji's and Brooke's. Usopp's was good, too!

Really unique and interesting! Thank you!