Reviews for Variance
waterxslayer chapter 25 . 3/26
I'm not a fan of the pairing, but the summary intrigued me and the story had good reviews so I decided to give it a try. I'm glad that I did. I love that it actually had a plot, not some mindless romance, and the relationship between Sakura and Sasuke grew gradually, naturally, and not with the cliche: Sasuke taking off his shirt and Sakura blushing red and thinking, 'why is he suddenly so hot?' For some reason, authors tend to insert sudden physical attraction to start the romance. I love that although, the attraction was there (like Sasuke idly playing with Sakura's strands of hair) but not overly expressed. I love that it was mostly introspective too. And that we got to see some of Sasuke's thought process too. All in all, this was beautifully written and a fabulous story, and thank you for writing it. Well wishes to your own book.
Ann chapter 25 . 2/2
Brilliant. Just brilliant. What more can I say.
CharlieSlayer chapter 25 . 1/26
I've read this twice now, because it's a really good story.(:
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 24 . 1/24
Glad to have found this story- I enjoyed it:)
P. Lambert-Jensen chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
This whole story is perfection.
mybeyondinfinity chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
Some how it's very difficult to imagine sasuke thinking about someone other than himself. Sure he thinks about Itachi. But that's just it. His bond with Naruto is something really admirable and different from his normal behaviour, making us think that he actually has a heart.
leah peahhhhhh chapter 25 . 11/21/2013
I loved it. Wish the ending was a little better, but it still played out wonderfully. Great job i loved it.
CrystalBud chapter 24 . 11/12/2013
I love it
helenaphant chapter 25 . 8/29/2013
wow. WOW.
I honestly didn't expect this to keep me up until 5 in the morning to finish this but it did. IT DID I TELL YOU.
I loved how you make Sakura's and Sasuke's growing relationship grow slowly and quietly, I really feel that this is how their relationship wouldve started if masashi actually wrote this. I honestly think this is one of the best multichaptered ss stories that I have ever read, and I will DEFINITELY be rereading this!
Thank you so much for all that you've done on this site! 3
Chrissy chapter 24 . 8/10/2013
Love your story! I'm a huge fan of Sasusaku and I love the fics you've written about them. You're great at keeping every one in character. I love the way you make them fall in love slowly and realistically, it kinda seems like that's how it would happen if the couple ever became canon. I really hope you keep writing, even if it's not on Fanfiction. :)
Fraggy-Doodles chapter 25 . 7/24/2013
Dear .Sunflowers,

I just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed your story! I love when the story focuses on more than just Sakura and Sasuke's relationship and how well everyone stayed in character. What I love even more than all that is the fact that this fic is completed! I can't readily name many other novel-length Sasu/Saku fics that are. Not going to lie, I was a tad bit disappointed there weren't any lemon-scenes, but they have excellent one-shot potential (hint hint ;) Anyway, good luck with your fiction!
debs o.0 chapter 25 . 7/21/2013
I don't know if you're reading this review or not, since you've written it in 2010, but I'd like to tell you that your story was great, inspiring, unlike any I've ever read... I wish you good luck with your book :) I hope it turns out well
CookieraiderXD chapter 25 . 7/7/2013
Really really liked this. Loved the fact that you kept Sasuke in charachter as many end up making him really OOC. Even though, I am not a huge fan of Sakura, you made me like her. :D
Its sad you won't write a longer fanfic again cuz you're one of the few really good authors.
But all the best for your book. :)
Hoping you come back and write another fanfic after that :D
BrownEyedHusky chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Amazing story!
Sakura Yui chapter 25 . 5/27/2013
What? Finish already? Huhu.. But,it feels like its not the end.. But,its okay.. So far..I like this fic! So much... And I like the interaction between Sasuke and Sakura.. Haha.. Nice story! ;)