Reviews for Variance
Awesomesaucekura chapter 17 . 8/17
I love your writing sooooo much. I just keep on reading and reading, can't tear my eyes away. It's just so awesome, pls pls write more.
This is nice, at least we saw the other characters even if it's just one chapter...
AVMfreak96 chapter 25 . 8/3
I don't have words...I loved this story! It was interesting take on sakura at the hospital and sasuke was oddly cute worrying about her. Thanks for the great read, definitely adding this to my favorites!
Vampirekitty34 chapter 1 . 6/10
Is it mostly Sasuke and Sakura?
Or are there other couples for Sakura..?
Love it though
Queen Beauty 89 chapter 25 . 6/6
this had the most beautiful ending. it's soo good.
theeuniverse chapter 24 . 5/28
I can't even begin with how much I love your fic. I think what I love the most is that Sakura is less hostile and Sasuke not too emo-ish angsty than how most writers perceive them. I love it. This is what Kishimoto intended for them to be like. You probably won't be able to read this but thank you. This fic is amazing and I do hope you make a comeback.
theeuniverse chapter 23 . 5/28
I'm crying. This chapter is so beautiful
theeuniverse chapter 18 . 5/27
OKAY THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER OMG
theeuniverse chapter 8 . 5/27
This is probably my favorite chapter so far. Gaaaahhh. I love how you portrayed Sakura and Sasuke in your fic! So amazingly good. That and thank you for not making Sakura hostile and sarcastic and ooc in your fic. Sasuke's shy concern for Sakura is so adorable. I figured this headcano is true on how Sasuke would ALWAYS pick up Sakura in the hospital where she spends almost all day there.
Thank you :) it was an amazing story. I laughed, I cried and I loved that.
I love this chapter :)
silvicultrixx chapter 1 . 4/15
Even though this story has been completed over five years ago, I wanted to let you know that your story really touched me. The gradual build up of Sakura and Sasuke's relationship was so wonderful. Thank you for the read!
Densfektorijevic chapter 23 . 4/13
The ending of this chapter is beautiful. This is the second time I've been reading Variance, and I'm crying again. You probably won't ever read this, but if you do, I want you to know that the relationship Sakura and Sasuke share is beautiful, and I congratulate you on that.
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 25 . 3/12
This was really well done, and the ending was interesting, not many people finish a story in the middle of a war, and still pull off a happy ending. I loved this!
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 23 . 3/12
This chapter was so beautiful! I don't normally comment on completed stories before they're finished, but this semi-confession was just too cute. Go Sasuke! I have to say, I was skeptical about reading this story since hurt/comfort was a genre, but I definitely don't regret it now!