Reviews for Variance
Jokerella chapter 24 . 9/25
This is the one fanfiction I can read over and over again without ever getting tired of it.
Kudos for writing such an amazing piece of fiction, while being true to the characters.
Romance stories like yours are truly rare. I love the slow-burn, angsty feelings I always have when I read this.
Kaleej chapter 25 . 9/18
I miss your presence in this fandom.
vigorouslydenyingeverything chapter 25 . 9/11
This was great. I love that Sakura is so mature here, her character's got so much potential but the anime was disappointing when it came to giving her character justice. This fic helped ease my frustrations over the SasuSaku canon. Thank you for writing this! Keep writing!
Tushya chapter 25 . 9/3
Absolutely amazing. Your English is epic. It was a Rollercoaster of emotions and humor till the very end.
The Ram Princess chapter 24 . 7/24
I wish there could be a mini sequel to this. *sighs* one can only dream right?
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 25 . 6/23
This was amazing and beautiful. Sakura's love felt so tangible in everything he did and watching Sasuke fall in love with her was just so beautiful. This is one of my favorite SasuSaku love stories.
What's the name of your book? I want to read it. I love your writing and want soak up even more.
Don't ever stop writing! Your writing is a gift and I love it so much.

Love,

Epic Otaku Cherry
Wow... This is such a beautiful story. I loved it sooo much... Nothing is rushed and it all seemed so practical and.. you know, real. They are not OOC at all and One of the best Sasusaku fic I've read so far. It's such a shame that you're retiring from FF. But I want to thank you for bringing out this wonderful story...

Your fan.
walkingspring chapter 24 . 5/22
A wonderful story!
walkingspring chapter 23 . 5/22
nice kiss
walkingspring chapter 21 . 5/22
Nah, Tsunade has a soft spot for him
walkingspring chapter 17 . 5/22
I'm in love with this story!
walkingspring chapter 8 . 5/21
Sasuke's so cute 3
mslonewolf chapter 1 . 3/11
I think for me this is the best SasuSaku fanfic ever. The writer has depicted the characters perfectly. It has depth as well and is truly worth reading.
I love the story so far! Cant wait to read more
mslonewolf chapter 1 . 3/6
This has been the best fan fiction I've ever read. Thank you for this wonderful work of yours.
1,018 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »