Reviews for Variance
Octavia Brown chapter 23 . 8/3
[darned thing won't let me post this on chapters I already reviewed...but I want to post this!] Ahhh I still love this story so very much! Returning to it is like relaxing with a cup of tea on a quiet day, just perfect. I don't know how many times I've read and it's always wonderful.
GreyRey chapter 24 . 7/12
Just finished reading this for like the hundredth time. I swear it gets more fucking amazing every single time.
sillykar18 chapter 24 . 7/1
First of all, I truly liked your story. I liked how Sakura wasn't all over Sasuke where it was annoying and sufficating. I understand after the time skip she was much more mature, but she had that bit of annoying side where she became weak whenever it involved Sasuke. I liked how in your story she was able to move on and deal with it, like yes things may have bothered her, but at least she was strong and didn't become all depressed and whinny about it. She did her own thing while caring for him. Of course eventually Sasuke notices it, appreciates it, but wants more. This is how I kind of imagine how their relationship should have started out to be. This is my first Sakura-centric fanfic and I honestly wasn't sure if I would like it, but I'm glad you proved me wrong. I loved reading about all her hardships and the relationship between the two growing. Great job on the story! Thanks for writing such a great romance fic (:
The Ram Princess chapter 1 . 6/29
I love this!
Bibouwsa chapter 21 . 6/22
Fuck you
I lovecheesecake chapter 11 . 6/22
You are an idiotq
torikai chapter 4 . 6/7
Well, on the vein of having to review this story nearly 3 years after my first read (I apologize for ghosting by like that) I have to say I was and still am so very glad to see Sai in this story (Kakashi as well, but of course, he is a must). I'm delighted to see that the boys are being useless while Sakura does most of the work, it is what it is, and she's beef cake. Good idea taking Sasuke out of the Uchiha compound and into his own space, well played.
torikai chapter 3 . 6/7
I have the sinking feeling that I'll be re-reading this story all nig...morning (it's 1:12 am my time, 2016). Hindsight, as they say, is 20-20, and while I'm late to review I must say that I love any story with a Sakura that is on her A game (yours definitely is). Well, insomnia will carry me on here, a belated thank you for sharing this story!
torikai chapter 2 . 6/7
It's fun to come back and re-read fanfics after the (excuse me while I throw up) Kishi story played itself out and morphed into...whatever it is now. I literally have to run back to fanfic to purge the current story line from my mind. I'm glad that the two main characters of your story did, in fact, become cannon, but I'm really not into the whole SALAD thing, and I'm really not interested in the SASU's BEEN GONE FOR A DECADE thing. So, here I am, 3 years after this story's conclusion, trying to erase the manga I just read. Thank you for posting this, I'm sure I can't be the only naruto junkie finding solace in these words. SALAD..BOLT...
torikai chapter 1 . 6/7
I can't believe it. I had the audacity to add this to my favorites back in 2013 without a review. I'm well aware of the fact that you've moved on from this platform but just had to post a note to say this story is without a doubt one of my all time favorites (my excuse for the run-on sentence, I'm sticking to it).
CLARICIDE chapter 1 . 6/2
I just came across this lately and finished it 5 hours ago and until now Im wrecked. There was a part that made me cry and Im not even sure why. Maybe Sakura's resilience hit me hard. Its unfortunate I saw this so late. I hope you still get an email about this comment somewhere somehow. I love this story... so so much.
Type your review for this chapter here...
Akiiko-Chan chapter 25 . 4/22
Well, one thing i know for sure is that no matter if you are still active or not in FanFiction, there is always some kind of notice that brings you to check your stories and i hope reviews are the reason in your case just as it is in mine so i hope you get to read those few reviews i've sent.
A good writer should always be reminded that her hard work was worth and preached with joy and tender love.
Now, even though i have read this story after canon, i am still soaring with emotion. And that's all thanks to your great work for this fic.
It was a pleasure and a blessing to read your work. Thank you so much for sharing.
Besos!
Akiiko-Chan chapter 23 . 4/22
Dead is such a weak word for how i'm feeling.
But i have definitely no words to describe what i'm feeling.
And I can't believe there's only one chapter left!
SUCH A GOOD STORY is also a weak way to express the sublimeness.
Akiiko-Chan chapter 18 . 4/22
I had to take long pauses while reading this chapter so i can cool myself down.
Like, three times i had this unwavering smirk coming to my face while i suppressed squeals and screams of joy.
Tender love is soo much better than hot and dirty with these two. It's like multiplying the intensity of their bond to infinite! *gross sobbing*
I'm in love, i swear.