Reviews for Variance
cat on mat chapter 12 . 3/3
i love the second half of this chapter it brought a huge smile to my face and we all know her love for her team is canon.
afraa11 chapter 24 . 2/23
this is a masterpiece, thank you for writing this
Seiryuuuuu chapter 18 . 1/25
THEY FEEL LIKE A MARRIED COUPLE
Seiryuuuuu chapter 13 . 1/24
I love this Naruto
Desiderada chapter 23 . 1/17
This was such a fun read! Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this! I especially enjoyed the POV switches, and how well you captured just how all encompassing fatigue can become in a hospital setting.

Can't wait to browse the rest of your works! Cheers!

P.S.: Your author's notes made me smile!
Jokerella chapter 25 . 8/25/2021
just wanted to let you know that this story has been a steady companion to me in the last few years. I always come back and re-read it at least once a year.
cherryheads chapter 24 . 8/13/2021
I love their relationship development in this fic. It felt soo real and humane. Gosh I love how despite appearing simple, this story can convey so much to the readers. Thank you! LOVE THISSSS.
Itachi's crow chapter 1 . 8/3/2021
Excited
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2021
here I am 10 years later reading this fanfic for the 5th time :) thank you for writing and sharing this with me!
Dialectic chapter 25 . 3/30/2021
I apparently reviewed this when it was still in-progress, but never came back to finish it for whatever reason. TEN YEARS LATER I'm back here reading this and my word it's so *good*.

I know it means nothing but let me just add my voices to those telling you that if you'd ever written a sequel - or even if you did in the future - I'd have read the crap out of it.

Okay, now I'm off to read Close to home.
Anonymous chapter 23 . 2/26/2021
What?! So intense!
Anonymous chapter 22 . 2/26/2021
I will miss this story when it's over! Your writing is impeccable and a delight to read.
Anonymous chapter 21 . 2/26/2021
For some reason, I'm pleased that Sasuke can't read Sakura so easily now. I don't know why...
I really love being able to listen to his thought process, very interesting. Especially his thoughts on Tsunade.
Anonymous chapter 20 . 2/25/2021
I love how comfortable Sakura and Sasuke have become with each other. How they are opening up to each other more. It warms my heart.
Anonymous chapter 18 . 2/24/2021
Oh my heart! This was an adorable chapter!
1,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »