Reviews for Variance
papaola chapter 25 . 12h
Great story! I was a little upset because there wasn't that much romance (well you know like an actual romantic sceny) for almost the entire story, but when something actually happened between sasuke and Sakura it was sooo magical! That last sceny was so touching:') you are an amazing writer!
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 25 . 2/3
Loved reading this. Had the best moment too in that chapter when they finally kissed, a neighbor of mine suddenly played 'dancing in the dark'. It had the best effect to my reading experience! Great story!
saradas chapter 24 . 1/23
I can't believe this is the first time I've read this fic, it's such a good read and it's always recommended on tumblr so I thought I should give it a try. It's amazing the way it hooked me inmediately. Your writings is truly great 3
raccoonruler chapter 23 . 1/3
why am i crying in the club right now
solieabouteverything chapter 4 . 11/29/2017
I love how you characterized everything so far.
It's soft but not sweet, not too sad. It's reality but not depicted in the harsh ways most imagine ninjas but the soft hazy way of life.
I love your writing style
Field of Spring chapter 24 . 11/15/2017
It's one of the most well-written SasuSaku stories I've ever read. The ending is so tasteful. It's not too sweet and leaves the exactly right amount of blank. And both your Sakura and Sasuke are so gentle and mature. I got tired of the OOC Sakuras and Sasukes who hate and pick fight and insult each other at any given chances. Thank you for writing it!
littlemissvictoria chapter 8 . 11/12/2017
"A year later" yeah sure, I didn't my heart in one piece, thank you.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/12/2017
Ughhh! So mushy...

I love it!
InAwe chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
This is hands down the best SasuSaku fanfiction I have ever read!...and I have read a lot of fanfiction
Jokerella chapter 24 . 9/25/2017
This is the one fanfiction I can read over and over again without ever getting tired of it.
Kudos for writing such an amazing piece of fiction, while being true to the characters.
Romance stories like yours are truly rare. I love the slow-burn, angsty feelings I always have when I read this.
Kaleej chapter 25 . 9/18/2017
I miss your presence in this fandom.
vigorouslydenyingeverything chapter 25 . 9/11/2017
This was great. I love that Sakura is so mature here, her character's got so much potential but the anime was disappointing when it came to giving her character justice. This fic helped ease my frustrations over the SasuSaku canon. Thank you for writing this! Keep writing!
Tushya chapter 25 . 9/3/2017
Absolutely amazing. Your English is epic. It was a Rollercoaster of emotions and humor till the very end.
The Ram Princess chapter 24 . 7/24/2017
I wish there could be a mini sequel to this. *sighs* one can only dream right?
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 25 . 6/23/2017
This was amazing and beautiful. Sakura's love felt so tangible in everything he did and watching Sasuke fall in love with her was just so beautiful. This is one of my favorite SasuSaku love stories.
What's the name of your book? I want to read it. I love your writing and want soak up even more.
Don't ever stop writing! Your writing is a gift and I love it so much.

Epic Otaku Cherry