Reviews for Variance
silvicultrixx chapter 1 . 4/15
Even though this story has been completed over five years ago, I wanted to let you know that your story really touched me. The gradual build up of Sakura and Sasuke's relationship was so wonderful. Thank you for the read!
Densfektorijevic chapter 23 . 4/13
The ending of this chapter is beautiful. This is the second time I've been reading Variance, and I'm crying again. You probably won't ever read this, but if you do, I want you to know that the relationship Sakura and Sasuke share is beautiful, and I congratulate you on that.
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 25 . 3/12
This was really well done, and the ending was interesting, not many people finish a story in the middle of a war, and still pull off a happy ending. I loved this!
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 23 . 3/12
This chapter was so beautiful! I don't normally comment on completed stories before they're finished, but this semi-confession was just too cute. Go Sasuke! I have to say, I was skeptical about reading this story since hurt/comfort was a genre, but I definitely don't regret it now!
Avani chapter 2 . 2/24
well written
LexterZinc chapter 25 . 2/11
hi!
i just finished reading your fanfic, and i can't begin telling you how impressed i was. i know it's been almost 5 years since you completed it, but i just had to share. as you probably know, the manga ended, and the last movie came out recently. however, neither really gave me closure in regards to SasuSaku, but Variance did. you captured the characterization so well, i nearly cried when i finished it, even though it took me less than 2 days to read it. and yeah, i guess i just wanted to say how happy i am with it, you did a fantastic job :))
Shan chapter 25 . 12/18/2014
The best sasusaku fabric EVER! Waaaaaah! I love it! Especially when sasuke finally expressed his LOVE to sakura. Gosh! / I'm screaming with so much love here!
More stories author! Lol 3
THIS IS SO FREAKING GOOD!
lollipop-chan chapter 25 . 12/7/2014
what an amazing story
Just Ana chapter 25 . 11/22/2014
I LOVE this FF! I love how you describe every characters here. I love the natural way the story flows. I'm sad you said it'll be the last FF. Do you leave FFn permanently? I wish I read this ff sooner :')
I love this story
floating on clouds above chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Can't wait to see what happens next!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Interesting. :)
Miriae chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Wow... this is a very beautiful story. My favorite part would be having Sasuke and Sakura sleeping together in the same bed.. it was so intimate.. and beautiful... i also love that this is Sakura-centric... she needs more love...

Thank you for writing this story... definitely going to my favorites ΓΌ
Reader-chan chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Ok, so I don't know if you're still checking reviews on this because you wrote it like four years ago, but I just wanted to tell you that it was amazing and I love it. I love the character development you put out on both Sasuke and Sakura's part. Also, I wanted to thank you because you inspired me to start writing fanfiction again.
sweetstrawberrygirl chapter 24 . 5/6/2014
Oh, i Love it so much. Congrats, everything was so perfectly Write.
kisses Sami
waterxslayer chapter 25 . 3/26/2014
I'm not a fan of the pairing, but the summary intrigued me and the story had good reviews so I decided to give it a try. I'm glad that I did. I love that it actually had a plot, not some mindless romance, and the relationship between Sakura and Sasuke grew gradually, naturally, and not with the cliche: Sasuke taking off his shirt and Sakura blushing red and thinking, 'why is he suddenly so hot?' For some reason, authors tend to insert sudden physical attraction to start the romance. I love that although, the attraction was there (like Sasuke idly playing with Sakura's strands of hair) but not overly expressed. I love that it was mostly introspective too. And that we got to see some of Sasuke's thought process too. All in all, this was beautifully written and a fabulous story, and thank you for writing it. Well wishes to your own book.