Reviews for Variance
PinkPineapples chapter 13 . 8/18/2022
Hahaha, Naruto is quite the matchmaker!
PinkPineapples chapter 12 . 8/18/2022
Oh Sasuke... life is hard when you aren't the only thing Sakura thinks about, isn't it?
PinkPineapples chapter 11 . 8/18/2022
"So what is the bond?" Oh Sai, unknowingly with the deep questions.
PinkPineapples chapter 10 . 8/18/2022
I love the casual and friendly way they interact, it warms my heart.
PinkPineapples chapter 9 . 8/18/2022
Love this chapter. I feel we are always accustomed to talking about how much Sakura understands Sasuke, but he too, understand her.
PinkPineapples chapter 3 . 8/10/2022
Coming back to this story for the 2nd (or 3rd?) time. So well-written, really a pleasure to read.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/9/2022
This was such a realistic and beautiful story of Sasusaku great job author.
cat on mat chapter 12 . 3/3/2022
i love the second half of this chapter it brought a huge smile to my face and we all know her love for her team is canon.
afraa11 chapter 24 . 2/23/2022
this is a masterpiece, thank you for writing this
Seiryuuuuu chapter 18 . 1/25/2022
THEY FEEL LIKE A MARRIED COUPLE
Seiryuuuuu chapter 13 . 1/24/2022
I love this Naruto
Desiderada chapter 23 . 1/17/2022
This was such a fun read! Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this! I especially enjoyed the POV switches, and how well you captured just how all encompassing fatigue can become in a hospital setting.

Can't wait to browse the rest of your works! Cheers!

P.S.: Your author's notes made me smile!
Jokerella chapter 25 . 8/25/2021
just wanted to let you know that this story has been a steady companion to me in the last few years. I always come back and re-read it at least once a year.
cherryheads chapter 24 . 8/13/2021
I love their relationship development in this fic. It felt soo real and humane. Gosh I love how despite appearing simple, this story can convey so much to the readers. Thank you! LOVE THISSSS.
itaizu435 chapter 1 . 8/3/2021