Reviews for Variance
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2021
here I am 10 years later reading this fanfic for the 5th time :) thank you for writing and sharing this with me!
Dialectic chapter 25 . 3/30/2021
I apparently reviewed this when it was still in-progress, but never came back to finish it for whatever reason. TEN YEARS LATER I'm back here reading this and my word it's so *good*.

I know it means nothing but let me just add my voices to those telling you that if you'd ever written a sequel - or even if you did in the future - I'd have read the crap out of it.

Okay, now I'm off to read Close to home.
Anonymous chapter 23 . 2/26/2021
What?! So intense!
Anonymous chapter 22 . 2/26/2021
I will miss this story when it's over! Your writing is impeccable and a delight to read.
Anonymous chapter 21 . 2/26/2021
For some reason, I'm pleased that Sasuke can't read Sakura so easily now. I don't know why...
I really love being able to listen to his thought process, very interesting. Especially his thoughts on Tsunade.
Anonymous chapter 20 . 2/25/2021
I love how comfortable Sakura and Sasuke have become with each other. How they are opening up to each other more. It warms my heart.
Anonymous chapter 18 . 2/24/2021
Oh my heart! This was an adorable chapter!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 2/24/2021
Oh, "wouldn't it be nice to have someone"? That made me so sad.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 2/24/2021
I love Sasuke's conversation with Sai. It's so real.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 2/24/2021
Oh it makes my heart sad that Sakura feels like Sasuke is critical of her. It's probably true... which makes it even more sad.
But nevertheless, good chapter.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 2/23/2021
I like the mellow-ness of this story. It's peaceful in a way.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/23/2021
Oh boy, I am really looking forward to this story. Your vocabulary is very enjoyable to read and no one seems OOC.
chidoririi chapter 1 . 2/4/2021
i loved this very much! the characterization of both sakura and sasuke is on point ️
elouizamariaa chapter 3 . 1/24/2021
Sakura ANBU is so hot, hehe. I love this
elouizamariaa chapter 2 . 1/24/2021
Sakura is holding well. I'm proud of her
1,101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »