Reviews for Variance
elouizamariaa chapter 1 . 1/24/2021
I'm just thinking ... why didn't Sakura take a shower? hahahahahh
Guest chapter 25 . 1/22/2021
It was lovely, a bit long and repetitive at times but lovely.
kjt1124 chapter 24 . 1/22/2021
This story is so epic and wonderful. The characterization is so on point and I love how you included sasusaku moments without letting it overshadow Sakura and growth. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story!
minuchiha chapter 24 . 1/20/2021
this was one of the sweetest fic i read like after a loooooooong time and seeing the reviews were still recent made me so happy . So, if the author is ever seeing this, i want you to thank you so muchhhh for this, this was exactly like how i pictured sasuke and sakura to end up , so well written with no ooc moments whatsoever like i could actually see it as a continuation and not just a fic..you're the best author
arjane chapter 24 . 10/25/2020
It took me a while to complete this story, mostly I just wasn't always in the right mood, but once I got used to your writing style I got hooked! I absolute love that you focused more on the Team bond between Sasuke and Sakura. That aspect of their relationship seems to be mostly overlooked but has so much potential. You really did such a great job on their characters and slowly building relationship. I wished there was more after they finally got together but it was a fantastic journey! Thanks so much for writing.
Take care!
TheFeyRa chapter 25 . 9/23/2020
I love this. All the best with your book!
KngJack chapter 9 . 8/26/2020
I really felt the need to post a review for this fic despite its age. I have to commend on you on writing a story that really felt believable, especially with respect to Sasuke’s behavior. So many stories that I’ve read on this platform depicting his time after returning to Konoha portray him as insensitive and rude to the point of cruelty. Given the circumstances under which he returns to Konoha in canon and the revelations he experiences, that just doesn’t seem plausible. Great job!
Sunnyflower chapter 25 . 8/24/2020
Awwww such a great story! I loved how it gave a mature yet calm atmosphere coz usually in sasusaku stories the tension is really strong. I liked the way you showed their relationship building in a subtle yet cute way.
LadyJHatake chapter 10 . 8/7/2020
Their relationship is so cute. Btw I couldn't help but notice the whole fork-and-noodles thing and it lowkey bothered me bc we use chopsticks for basically everything, and would be more culturally accurate. Just something I noticed, of course it's probably not a big deal for you guys but yeah
cherryblossomszahime chapter 25 . 3/8/2020
This was so great!
Alaxia chapter 24 . 3/2/2020
Awwww I love coming back to this story
Thefiskers chapter 25 . 10/21/2019
Every time I come back to this story, I am reminded of why it’s one of my favorites. I mean, sheesh. It’s perfect. I know it’s been 9 years, but THANK YOU for writing.
It’s a gift to us, for sure!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/28/2019
Words can not describe how I felt while reading this masterpiece. Albeit, I was a little hesitant on clicking on it because it had been posted before Shippuden came to an end, but fast forward six hours later and I don’t regret a single word I read. You write these characters so beautifully and the subtle build up of their relationship had me absolutely hooked! Sakura’s life as the head medic of Konoha’s hospital really made me feel for her, and I’m glad the pieces finally started to connect on why her workload was so intense! I just want her to rest inside Sasuke’s warm embrace every night! I’m so happy with the way Naruto and Sakura’s relationship was also written in this story. People usually write Ino out to be her “ride or die,” but Naruto can just as easily replace that role, believe it! Ugh and my baby Sasuke was portrayed so beautifully. Pre-Shippuden sass mixed with Shippuden angst makes for a perfect combination. The progression from his concern and care for Sakura as a teammate morphed into the realization that she had always been the one just makes me wanna scream of happiness. Thank you for posting such a wonderfully crafted peace, you have truly made my night!
BubblesToo chapter 25 . 5/9/2019
OKAY THIS WAS THE CUTEST THING IVE EVER READ AND EVEN THO THIS WAS WRITTEN BEFORE LIKE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN ENDED IT KINDA RLLY NAILED HOW IT TURNED OUT THO SJSJS
Izanami118 chapter 24 . 4/8/2019
Such a beautiful and light story, it's so awesome i love it, i'm always happy with fics like this that doesn't involve a third party in their relationship 3
1,101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »