Reviews for Be Optimistic Serena
natashasurgirl chapter 1 . 8/18
This is a great start. I look forward to reading more chapters and am honestly grateful it is a completed fic. Will read more soon!
sailorpriestess chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
I enjoyed the story I really felt bad for Serena and darien in this story line. I would rather see Raye explode than Mina though. It makes me dislike Mina and I always adored her after Serena. But loved the story none the less you are a very talented writer
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
just one little thing, guys are supposed to GET the numbers not give seems a bit out of character for her to have to call him
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
I knew there was a reason i didn't like tampons lol
Death and Rebirth chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
Aidahlia Montague chapter 10 . 7/9/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! that was the sweetest ending ever!

Hey all you ppl who read these things. I don't ususally do this, (using other ppl's review boards to promote my own stories) but if you like InuYasha, I'm asking you to read my relatively new story, Cell Phones in the Feudal Era. i only have six reviews, and I'm not sure if I should continue or not. Any reviews will be appreciated. Thx!
Runadaemon chapter 3 . 4/17/2010

I have to do it...

YAY! Go Serena! WOOHOO! Nice shot! Does this mean she considers herself fired from her job?
Runadaemon chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
No! V_V I'm so disappointed that you made Darien her boss. I was hoping differently ...cause you were right, it's overdone. It woulda been fine to leave them as neighbors...I was kinda hoping Seiya would be her boss. That'd be a new twist for me. Oh well. I'll keep reading. Maybe you'll go somewhere new with it later down the road.
Cathy chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Hey, loved the story, but do you think there's a possibility you might write another story for Mina and Kunzite, maybe give them some closure?
thearistocrat chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
I loved this story! It was so great. Definitely very different from the usual Sailor Moon and the bad guys coming back as love interests, I actually like that, haha.

Thanks so much for writing, this was really great. ]
Lexybug07 chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
Wait something good needs to happen for Mina!
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
loved the ending it was great thanks for this story hope to read more in the near future take care Bye
Goshi chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
Pour Serena... Finding out like this... I think she shoud forgive Darien... He was drunk too and he doesn't remember a think too, and I believe he would like to. Would like to do IT and remember IT!
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
great chapter
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
well that was...unexpected Mina really has gon mad with bouth the baby thing and spilling the secret,Darien has a lot of work on his hands that is for sure can wayt to see the next update Bye