Reviews for Frost
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Now, if this hadn't been my favourite pairing all along, it would be now. As it is
LUV
Seriously, wonderfully written!
Sunset Rise chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I had this on my Fav's a long time ago and it disappeared. I'm glad to have found it so I can Fav it again and review how awesome your story is! It's simply sexy and provocative. Not a lot of length here but the quality makes up for it. I still wish with a lot of these stories I read on FF.N would extend longer than one-shots but it's was a beyond enjoyable read. I saw at the end that you might continue but if not, I wanted to let you know that I hope to see more from you in the future!
Ikasury chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
why would you tell them to stop being sexy *slaps* shame on you *sits watching while eating popcorn*

other then appeasing my inner pervert, i think you just satisfied my little 'idea' for the time being... about Morrigan and Ali getting together and it not being 'oh i hate you' or 'oh the shame' -.- thank you so much for the kink... er, i mean 'romance'...

popcorn...

till next *salute-waves* Sayounara,Jakia!

-Ikasury
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
alistair/morigan
Rachel.Three chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I'm so happy that someone else needs Alistair/Morrigan! I enjoyed this a lot!
shadow lurker chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
OH GOD YES. this world needs moar Alistair/Morrigan.
Piceron chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I like it. I'll be waiting to see where you take it from here. Alistair and Morrigan... Wow.
J. E. Talveran chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I shouldn't be waving a tiny Alistair / Mhorrigan flag. I really shouldn't.

But ... /waves a tiny flag.

Great, I got a new DA:O Pairing thanks to you.