Reviews for Ariana, The Lioness
Guest chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
It definitely wasn't a weak story because after all it was never explained how the muggle attack was so severe that Ariana lost control of her magic. It also gives credence to the fact that Ariana was close to Gellert Grindelwald in a way. She couldn't have been caught doing magic by muggles so obviously unless she had a wand and it was never mentioned what happened to her wand or the nature of her injuries beside the psychological.
ChopSuzi chapter 15 . 7/26/2014
Beautiful! I haven't read a story as good as this one in about a year! :D
The QAS chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
She died at age fourteen in the late summer of 1899.
UltimateLoveStorys chapter 15 . 2/1/2011
awsome awsome job! i love this story! you should really make a seaquel
Taeniaea chapter 15 . 1/28/2011
cool story
Europec chapter 15 . 12/2/2010
How very enjoyable! Absolutely great! Cheers!
xEnterStageWrightx chapter 15 . 10/9/2010
I loved it!

I reckon you should seriously do a story about Harry and Ariana a few years after the deathly hallows. Getting married and such, would you consider it? I hope so.
Ayriannah chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
not a weak story :P

I like it, it's cute, nice ending, interesting interpretation of the Ariana scenario. all in all, a good story.
Pixel and Stephanie Forever chapter 15 . 8/8/2010
I just want to say how great this has been to read. Took me a fair few hours, but it was well wort the effort. Great way to spend the Sunday afternoon.

I'm happy that Harry and Ariana are together - they make a perfect couple, but can you confirm Ariana's age to me please? I certainly hope you plan on a sequel
Emilia Kingsley chapter 15 . 8/5/2010
I can't believe how much of this story made sense. Nearly all of it made complete sense. I could easily see that they would run into Ariana just as she was waking up. Just because Harry Potter has that kind of luck. Did you use the book to get the quotes? Because I looked it up in my copy and they were exactly the same for the most part, when Harry and Hermione and Ron were all alone and stuff. XD And I'm just wondering...where do you suppose Ginny was this entire time? Maybe you could write a backstory? Like a really short story, a couple chapters explaining how Ginny and Harry fell to their own ways and away from each other. That would be "totally awesome" (AVPM rocks! XD).
murdrax chapter 15 . 4/13/2010
common dontt downrate you own stopry this is a very well conceived story and looking forward to metteing harrys and arriannas kids roflmao!
Goldenfightergirl chapter 15 . 4/13/2010
will this be all or are you going to write about ariana and harry's life until 19 years later like time skips and stuff?
ElementUchihaMaster chapter 14 . 4/7/2010
Nice chapter. Yay, everyone is sane again without voldy.
murdrax chapter 14 . 4/7/2010
hmm very curious chappy!
PSay chapter 13 . 4/5/2010
This is excellent. I am so glad Albus told Ariana to go back. Harry really wanted her back. I really like the way you handled the last few moments for her. I look forward to the rest of this story. Thanks for writing. pms