Reviews for The Words 'Best Friend' Become Redefined
lisamccool388 chapter 41 . 11/2/2014
this is so sad but a good story
lisamccool388 chapter 44 . 10/11/2014
it a good story it sad and happy story but it so good
behind.my.bright.blue.eyes chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
Is Jasper's Edwards drug dealer
Does Edward hide his drugs in his globe compartment
Me chapter 44 . 6/9/2013
Well I would include mrore anal coz rote that and maybe separate ur chapters there a little too long
Guest chapter 44 . 11/14/2012
Half of the story they fucked other people, so I couldn't believe in love between them. I didin't feel it. Lust and possesivnes - yes, but not love.
MoonyandProngs chapter 44 . 9/5/2012
That was an incredible story! I have to admit when I learned of Edward’s secret, I cried but then reading about Conner and Lily cheered me up.
wood-morning chapter 44 . 8/23/2012
that took me on a serious emotional rollercoaster.
wood-morning chapter 19 . 8/22/2012
Omg.
Dreamer548 chapter 43 . 6/16/2012
:-)
Dreamer548 chapter 44 . 6/16/2012
I loved this story :-)
Nana25 chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Bella and Edward seem childish and way to polite and it doesn't seem like they have been friend for so long
Soni's Angel chapter 44 . 5/24/2012
Hi sweetie! Awesome update! I love the closure that you gave them in this chapter. Bella has matured beyond being that girl who did things like staying friends with Jake and not considering Edward's feelings.

"I love you, too," I smile at him. "Which is why I'm changing." If it still makes him feel that way about himself when I dress a certain way, then I'll change. If it's that important to him, it's important to me. This paragraph makes me so proud of her as finally she sees that it is not about controlling her but about how certain things make him feel.

Just like Bella has matured, Edward is taking responsibility for his addiction and not allowing it to take him away from his family again. Getting a glimpse into their family life and their relationships with their kids. To see the deep and abiding love between Edward and Bella is so wonderful;P

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us and allowing us to take this ride with you. The updates may have taken a while but they were always worth the wait. I would love to read another story from you and can't wait to see when your next one starts so I will put you on author's alert. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors;)
luv2dance chapter 44 . 5/20/2012
I really enjoyed this(: I didn't enjoy the flyers jokes though haha(: great job!
mspattinson chapter 41 . 5/20/2012
I agree with another reviewer on here, I have enough shit in my own life, this was so unnecessary. I know theres only a couple chapters left and the story's already finished, but in all honesty I no longer have ay interest in reading 'till the end. This honestly did suck. It was put in purely to add drama, which most people know isn't necessary so close to the end. Sorry, it was good up until now, but you completely flushed the whole thing. I almost wish I hadn't wasted my time reading it, needlessly depressing.
pauleen chapter 44 . 5/17/2012
This story was all the way awesome, and I'm glad that edward took control over his addiction and place the value of his family as more important. I love the jump to future and dynamics of their immediate family the the extended family.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us. :)