Reviews for Drabblerama
TheSkySpiritsTalentShow chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
Your drabbles are soooo cute! I love every chapter! Pelase write more! Also, these were the first drabbles I read.
MeganAgent13 chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
Wait a minute! I think I know you! On tumblr, this person named Scooby wrote this as a prompt for Tsuyagami! Is this you, or someone else?
TheSkySpiritsTalentShow chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
I LLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEE HansXClemson PLZ CONTINUE WRITNG! ) ) )
Cheycartoongirl8 chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
I love chapter 7! you should more with Dr. Blowhole.
TheSkySpiritsTalentShow chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
I was like bursting into the room and saying: "Guess what? Drabblerama has another chapter! XD I LOVE this!
ShiTiger chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
These are cute! Can't wait for more :)
ignites chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
"Mature, Julien..."

So funny! I never been shocked and speechless and at the same time giggling in delight and laughing hard! It's awkwardness!

Please make more pairings! 3
Memma546 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I've already commented on this on DA...but what the hell. Love this. KoJu and onesided Blowhole are the best ones!
sonicaljulio2 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
the las one was my favorite

overwhelmed was good too you could start a story with that
knockknocktimerico chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
OMG I loved these especially the first and last ones.

"So who truly was the stupid one? Julien for being intellectually stupid or Kowalski for being emotionally stupid."

IDK something about that line just stands out to me, I just absolutly love it cause it makes so much sense for their relationship.
Funtime Jessie chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
You know, I found myself really enjoying the Onsided Skipper/Blowhole one. I felt like...there was room for so much more to happen and was thinking about how it could be a full on fanfic if you wanted.

Please write more for the pairing.
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I've already read these on the POM LJ community, and I still enjoy them.

Keep the drabbles coming!

(_) Yokai Summoner