Reviews for My Best Friends Sister
Natty3 chapter 12 . 4/23
I love this story as i love all ur stories. This one is awesome, i love the hs years and glad u have kelly and brandon as a couple i wished the writets had paired them in hs insteaf of kelly and dylan . Also little fish and lomg tome coming im dying for updates as well . Ur an awesome writer and u get my fave four bk and bd so well. I cant wait to see where u take this maybe kelly could calm brandon down since they are a couple and breda is her bff
Pleasssssssseeeeee continue lovin it so far
rocklesson86 chapter 12 . 3/16
Hopefully Brandon will calm down soon. I cannot wait for more.
brankel1 chapter 12 . 3/16
Amazing job. I don't see Bren object Bran seeing Kelly. Bran needs to cool it he's not Bren's dad.
Crystal chapter 12 . 3/14
Liked this chapter.
LuShan61 chapter 12 . 3/14
Oh Boy.
Brandon is being too overprotective.
Later episodes he didn't act like he cared one bit about Brenda.
i remember one episode he said he hoped that was the last he saw or heard of Brenda
LuShan61 chapter 11 . 3/14
Awesome.
I hope brandon isn't a jerk
brankel1 chapter 11 . 3/14
Amazing job. Hope Brandon will come around & let Dylan & Bren be together.
MisAleksandra chapter 11 . 3/14
What's wrong with Brandon? It's his big brother issues? He must to calm down and be happy about their relationship:) But I'm glad, just a little bit, because I think that was not right that he still was best friends with Dylan and Kelly after all that happens in show.
Brandon should mind his own business, and focus on his relationship with Kelly. Can't wait for more!
Crystal chapter 11 . 3/13
Great chapter.
Thanks for the update! I loved it!
rocklesson86 chapter 10 . 2/18
I love the relationship between the two of them. Bet Dylan's mum is fucking someone else too. His father is an asshole. Brandon needs to chillax. I cannot wait for more.
brankel1 chapter 10 . 2/16
Totally AMAZING.
I like the fact that you used some scenes from isn't it romantic, it tied in perfectly to this story. Can't wait for more chapters, as well as your other fanfics!