Reviews for My Best Friends Sister
Hypolyta chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
Please please more of this, I love your Version of the Story especialy the POV and i'm very curious about the following chapters.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
This story is so hot! I love it, can you pretty please update your stories. Im dying for you to update this.
lafemmefishie chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
Please update this! I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Jarnac50 chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Damn, I want to know what comes next. This story is so hot, I think it should be rated M, lol!. And you should definitely write more hot-smut scenes, you're really good at it. What is Dylan thinking? Why did he left in the morning when he was suppose to give them a ride to school? And what was we he doing flirting in front of her with Jessica? A friend? Friends my a*s. And why didn't he talk to her about Jessica in the bathroom after she made that comment, suggesting that she was jealous and mad at him? I want to see Bren stand up for herself and resist him, turn the tables on him and flirt with an other guy, go on a date with someone else, wipe that smirk and confidence of his face! I think you're really mean to have started all these amazing stories and then just left us hanging, lol! (I just hope that it's nothing bad in your personal life that keeps you from writing).
Please keep going!
starlite22 chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
looking foward to the next chapter
starlite22 chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Mhh not sure I kinda wanted to read the courtship he would of done for her, was kinda funny that they didnt get court though
starlite22 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
What how could he poor Brenda, glad your writing her as a stronger person love the langauge she uses with him lol
starlite22 chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Wow I really like this story, just suprised that with his intense feelings for her he did what he did with casey that suprised me
starlite22 chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
interesting that you said your story will differ from the main plot of the show I hope that means there will be no D/K pairing most 90210 stories stick quite closely to what happened in the show unlike other FF stories i read in on other movies which often differ so am really interested to see where you go, Loved the sceen in class and the flirting between them especialy the poetry chat
Guest chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
Need more, sooooooooooooon...NOW! Lol
rocklesson86 chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
I am glad see you are back. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Hot hot hot, woah this story is awesome. Looking forward to the next chapter, please post soon!ยก!
DanimalBr chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
I just read through this story from start to finish. Great job. The first person perspective makes it kind of unique. You definently have me intrigued.
KatherineRU chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Oh, God, Nikki...I'm sooo glad you came back))))
brankel1 chapter 8 . 7/28/2012