Reviews for I'm Here
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 4/28
This little thing deserves more reviews. Beautifully written, and love the idea that Dean gave Sam the bracelet.
sammynanci chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I loved! Poor Sammy,I love when Dean save his little bro and take care him. Thanks for writting _
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Great story.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Yep, I enjoyed this one too. Looks like I'm going to have to spend some time to go through all your stories.
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Oh, I did like it. Seems to be the usual way with me and your fics. I like them.
amyblair chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I liked this. I liked this idea behind the bracelet. Very nice.

I always like a good burying alive. I could certainly feel the urgency with Dean trying to free Sam. Nice job. Really liked it.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I liked it a LOT! Scary stuff! It's one of the big things for me, being buried alive. *shudder*

The bracelet things was a great idea, too. I wonder about the bracelets they wear. I like that idea. :D

Nicely done. :)
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
u know what i noticed on the show the black braclet sam has on his wrist we never knew where he got that from but in this story u explain it oh well we will never know where he got it from and im going to stop rambling now lol
skag trendy chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Now that's a nightmare that would haunt most people, being buried alive and in someone elses coffin too!

Lovely big brother rescue as always, hon. You write it so well.

Are you looking forward to your birthday? (waggles eyebrows mysteriously)

Kind regards,

ST x
TraSan chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
M'dear, you buried our boy alive! Maybe you didn't notice, yeah? LOL

I could feel Dean's frantic rush to get to his brother, Sam's fear, and the sweet moment when Sam barely regains consciousness at the graveyard only to be reassured by his big bro.

supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
OH this was beautiful Kris hun!

I know Spela would love it!

amazingly written x
Soncnica chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
"Dean cried to the night sky, his chest heaving with exertion and fear, muscles rippling beneath the skin of his arms and the fabric of his gray tee, the olive green over shirt laying behind him in the grass long discarded, early morning dew collecting on the fabric and making it shimmer in the moonlight"

SERIOUSLY? THE DETAILS, THE DESCRIPTION... made me weak in my knees! so very very cool!

"Would you just stay gone?"

"He felt his air being robbed from him as dust coated his throat and trickled into his lungs."

THIS IS THE SCARIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ! because choking! not fun!

and the... *cries* yeah... I's special! *hugs you tight*

"A tear landed on the flesh just behind the bracelet. "

*hugs you* such a ... sad and beautiful moment!

"Sammy?" He saw Sam's left fingers laying on his right wrist, both hands laying across his chest. His right hand was slightly gray looking, fingers twisted in the loop of his bracelet cutting off the circulation."

'm SORRY, BUT THIS JUST: 's like Sam was drawing strenght from that little piece of something and like wantign to be connected with his brother! really, really awesome!

I LOVE THE ACTION! the ghost, the shotgun, the throwing around...really cool!

""Dean brought his hand down on Sam's back between his shoulder blades as Sam coughed, helping him to clear his lungs. "

"Di'n't forget." Sam murmured, eyes opening and closing drowsily. "Nev'r forg't."

"Dean pulled Sam's hand away from the band, his own closing over Sam's wrist, fingertips on his racing pulse, thumb working over the band and Sam's skin. "I know. Sammy, I never…" Dean swallowed. "I gotcha."

OMG THIS IS JUST BEAUTIFUL! wanna hug this image! but instead I'm just gonna hug you!

this was...incredible... it was... it had meaning and I get it and and it's perfect! PERFECT! loved this!

and Dean pressing Sam to talk but Sam just touches his bracelet and that's all... and it's really awesome!

thank you so much! seriously... THANK YOU!

nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 3/14/2010

Brotherly love at its absolute best... I love Sam being buried alive and Dean just totally working overtime (and the spirit that just won't stay gone...). But this was really sweet and in-character for the boys without being saccharine. Course they would never forget each other. And I actually imagine this to be in the first half of S1... which makes me so happy.

My favorite scene has to be the flashback to when Dean dropped Sam off at the bus stop. I can totally see something like this happening on the show and I wants it. I love how we want them to hug goodbye here, but they never do and remain guys... which is exactly how they are on the show.

But that last scene was solid gold with Dean hitting grand slams all over the place. Even though he doesn't do chick flicks or sharing very well, in the dark, when it's just them, I love how he lowers his defenses enough to let Sam know that he's open and it's okay. And he totally has his sense of humor to help levitate the situation. It's all Dean. But that last "I never forgot either" was super-sweet. And we totally know Dean probably went through Separation Agony when Sam first left... not that he'd ever admit that.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010