Reviews for SSBB Oneshots
jordanlink7856 chapter 8 . 1/16
Pet peeve of mine, too many unnecessary Ellipses
CheshireLoki chapter 139 . 11/15/2016
Makes me wonder what happened to the hands. did they fade away from existence? or did just leave the world of smash like Pit, never coming back. lot of feels in this chapter. best to skip this chapter and then come back to it after reading the 183th chapter for the sense of crushing finality.
IronMan Joey chapter 183 . 9/18/2016
I just read this entire thing in one sitting, and I'm nothing short of speechless. This collection was like a full length TV series, each episode with new twists and turns, along with Snake getting pwned most of the time lol. Anyway, these Oneshots were absolutely extravagant, and I'm glad I got the chance to read all 183 chapters. I still can't get over how cool this story was, with each arc and short stories, complete with making each smasher more adult rated. I have a question though: would you be willing to make another one of these Oneshots collections, same length, but for SSB4? With more characters in the mix, it would make for an amazing and hilarious series. If not, that's fine. Thanks for taking time to make the collection, because I had a blast reading it.
matthewpowel chapter 141 . 8/12/2016
Hilarious. XD
Nazerian chapter 114 . 7/31/2016
m
a man chapter 183 . 4/30/2016
hilarious! I know you've written about a million chapters for this already, but I think more couldn't have hurt ō3ô
matthewpowel chapter 12 . 4/8/2016
Poor Pit.
RecklessBaka chapter 51 . 3/7/2016
I had a giggle at this one.
Vivi chapter 108 . 1/12/2016
Itd be cool if Gallade got in cuz hes really cool but theres so many pokemon so why not bandana dee?
Request chapter 68 . 1/12/2016
I don't think you'll read this, 2,500 reviews and all, but it would be cool if Kirby defended every male Smasher against Peach, and ending up getting whacked by a frying pan, causing Kirby to cry and sort of cease Peach from hurting people... for now. After all, chapter 68 was pretty brutal. Anyhow, keep up the great work! Loving these one-shots so far.
RayquazaDragonFire chapter 183 . 12/31/2015
Hey I'm kinda new here. (Does it count if I was here without an account? XD) So anyways if you have time, can u please do a chapter based on Pokemon ORAS? It would make mah day (unless you've quit at this and decided to go get drunk). Thanks.
RayquazaDragonFire chapter 124 . 12/31/2015
Damn. That's gotta hurt.

OH WAIT THEYRE SMASH COMPETITIORS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHhahahaahhahahaa...ha...ha.
Link365 chapter 99 . 12/12/2015
I really like stories like this, it makes toon link seem really young.
Guest chapter 183 . 8/26/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I LOVE U SONIC.

Lol loved ur story, wished there was more sonic but whateves

And plz couldn't you have made another character but sonic g wrt owned in the last chapter?!
Guest chapter 178 . 8/26/2015
NOOOI BUT I LIKE SONIC AND THE BLACK KNUGHT AND UNLEASHED AND SECRET OF THE RINGS THEY R GOOD GAMES!
2,506 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »