Reviews for SSBB Oneshots
Vivi chapter 108 . 1/12
Itd be cool if Gallade got in cuz hes really cool but theres so many pokemon so why not bandana dee?
Request chapter 68 . 1/12
I don't think you'll read this, 2,500 reviews and all, but it would be cool if Kirby defended every male Smasher against Peach, and ending up getting whacked by a frying pan, causing Kirby to cry and sort of cease Peach from hurting people... for now. After all, chapter 68 was pretty brutal. Anyhow, keep up the great work! Loving these one-shots so far.
RayquazaDragonFire chapter 183 . 12/31/2015
Hey I'm kinda new here. (Does it count if I was here without an account? XD) So anyways if you have time, can u please do a chapter based on Pokemon ORAS? It would make mah day (unless you've quit at this and decided to go get drunk). Thanks.
RayquazaDragonFire chapter 124 . 12/31/2015
Damn. That's gotta hurt.

OH WAIT THEYRE SMASH COMPETITIORS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHhahahaahhahahaa...ha...ha.
Link365 chapter 99 . 12/12/2015
I really like stories like this, it makes toon link seem really young.
Guest chapter 183 . 8/26/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I LOVE U SONIC.

Lol loved ur story, wished there was more sonic but whateves

And plz couldn't you have made another character but sonic g wrt owned in the last chapter?!
Guest chapter 178 . 8/26/2015
NOOOI BUT I LIKE SONIC AND THE BLACK KNUGHT AND UNLEASHED AND SECRET OF THE RINGS THEY R GOOD GAMES!
Guest chapter 90 . 8/26/2015
Up should of made sonic dress up like a werehog from sonic unleashed
Blazinkid chapter 171 . 7/11/2015
KillerMongoose chapter 91 . 3/28/2015
The crap part is so crappy that a crap did a crap in its crap while crapping in crap made from crap. XD In other words, it's goddamn hilarious LOL. XDDDD
GeekAlert21 chapter 183 . 3/4/2015
I still can't believe you wrote that many chapters and I read them all
Ganondorf chapter 88 . 2/10/2015
GANON TRIUMPHS! HAHAHAHA HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE NTHIS ALL the time.
Guest chapter 183 . 2/6/2015
This is one of the best fanfic I have ever read. you are an awesome writer.
Alexisminas chapter 183 . 2/1/2015
Look, I know you said you'd given up, and I know I'm gonna sound Peach-like, but I FORBID YOU to complete this story until a Mr. L chapter gets here - you could even get someone saying "Why does everyone get evil in here" or something - I don't care how long you take, but I'm not gonna be proud of you unless you add it. I might even get Peach to pawn you, I don't mind! Heard me? (BTW, this story's awesome! :3)
CocoMint chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
"By palutenas well endowed chest!" made me laugh SO hard
2,498 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »