Reviews for Jus in Rescue
Cthulhu chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
I love the way you portray Dean's consciousness.
Neshomeleh chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
I'm not sure, if I like it or not... It's definetly different and that's good, isn't it?
Crystalzap chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
nice, loved it ;)
Rokhal chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Like the other reviewer said, I don't think Sam is OOC here so much as Season Four. Even in earlier seasons, he seems to talk a good game but when it comes down to it, he's about as empathetic as a drill sergeant and as arrogant as your average heart surgeon. Especially when he's trying to 'help.'

Just the idea of Dean's brain being a mass of paperwork was hilarious - all these impromptu essays and lists crawling around, just waiting to show anyone his deepest secrets. And the post-it note! The helplessness he felt being blind, trapped on a train, and tied up in a corner of his own mind is confounded by the fact that he has next to no control of his own brain.

And apparently possession is like playing a first-person-shooter PC game.

I found this very plausible, and a much cooler direction for Sam's powers than we actually got. Sam's 'oh, crap' reaction when he finally realized what he'd actually been doing to Dean was perfect. And the end, when Dean still trusts Sam despite everything, was very sweet. Even though a twice-broken leg that's been run on for miles is a job for a whole team of orthopedic and trauma surgeons.
Sammykinz chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
Okay, so I have to admit, I was positively laughing my ass off during Chapter Three of this little number. WOW. All the rape jokes were like, SO necessary, and actually, I didn't find Sam to be all that out of character. All in all, I think you did a really great job with this! 3
monkeymuse chapter 6 . 5/24/2010
AWWWWW i LOVE THIS Can not wait to see meg again love her so far she is the only big bad that has made it. The boys just can not kill her