Reviews for Two Commanders
Ellieandra chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
beautiful...
thankyoucaptain chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
yesyesyes! you really should write more of this... Its hard to find good B/R, and yours are some of the best! Please right more, if you have time that is!
blackicewolf chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
I know you haven't updated this story in a long time, but I want to tell you that I love your writing stly and your story is wonderful. Please type up more of your work, especially since Raoul and Buri are an adorable couple that don;t get enough attention on fanfiction. Keep writing!
Elena chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
You should write more stuff like this
SAdqwnad59qwsa5241 chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
It's so hard to find a good Buri and Raoul stories around here. You're doing a great job, even if the chapters are a bit short. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Greenscarfgirl chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
I have always loved Buri and Raoul's story! They understand each other and have great chemistry! Thanks for capturing that! Please continue!
sarabistarfire chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Cookies for you! This is unbelievably perfect for them. I love it and would love to read more.
sarabistarfire chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
I have ALWAYS wondered what Raoul thought about finding out- and about not being told beforehand. But it kind of makes sense that he'd be easygoing enough to take it in stride. And I like this moment when they first met- although Buri was probably too young (wasn't she like 16?) and Raoul had the alcoholism thing. But its interesting to think about.
KrisEleven chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
I liked this! Good job. It was an interesting look into both of the characters.

KrisEleven
Random moniker chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Please write more on Buri and Raoul. Not enough is done on them
omgluvr24 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
wait,i don't get it...
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
i love zenombia. will the sequel that is being written at the moment reveal her past? i reckon you should do a prequel for Z. that would ne very interesting - more mystery! yheah, id like that :)

rauol and buri would be cute :D there isnt much about them round here :P

this was very cute and clever, who was it about?

xx emily
brit02 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
this was really good, but i found the ending was a bit abrupt :S but it was still really good, and i enjoyed it :)
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Good job! Thanks for the contribution. I'm not sure who this is (it kind of goes with a few couples), so that in an AN might have been good.

I realy liked it, though.

KrisEleven