Reviews for p h a n t a s m a g o r i a
blackkitty95 chapter 1 . 10/17
Okay, this...this is so good. I am speechless. Beautiful, dark, powerful, poetic, seductive, magnetizing...Words aren't enough to describe this masterpiece. I. LOVE. IT.
MilenaRose chapter 1 . 2/23
This was so horrifying it gave me a nightmare (really), you jerk! I think it is so amazing how the power of writing can cause a connection in two people's lives that have never met. You did a wonderful job of describing everything, maybe to well :P
corintios chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
i was so sorry for ciel, albeit i loved that you used one of the oldest theories of the fandom: that ciel is already dead, living in a borrowed time. you wrote sebastian so well, yours us a mysterious character that we can't know for sure wheter he is good or evil. he is a devil, afterall.

i can see all the hard work that you put in your writing. i apreciated the simbology of flowers but I sugest that you put the meaning of each on the text so it can be more clear.

this was brillant. thank you for posting it!
ChucklingDevil chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Such wonderful detail in this piece.
I love the use of flowers, always have and always will, it's interesting to see how people use their meanings.

You wrote this piece as if it were poetry, in a way, it was just so elegant.

Truly entrancing.
bellestone chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
That was wonderfully written!
I love how you incorporated those flowers into hell, and how you made Ciel so submissive to death.
Oh and that brief moment when Sebastian was confused to the situation, where it was almost like he cared a little bit for the boy and how it was against his very nature to do so was absolutely stunning.
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
That was quite dark, but I LOVED IT. Seriously, you enchanted me with this fic, it's so perfect, so tragic, so beautiful. I also love your style of writing, it's so alluring and detailed and you make it so easy to imagine the atmosphere. You amazed me with this, and the flower symbology it's the final touch for something so poetic. I even shed some tears, congratulations for writing this!:)
TheArtificialOxford chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Exceptionally beautiful! I adore your writing style 3 And I hope you shall write more kuro fics in the future :)
Akuma no ko chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
There is no way to describe how stupefacente that was. I really think im about to cry. My heart is like...breaking...that was so beautiful.

Assolutamente bello.

Your amazed/crying/speechless Fan,

LovelyKittyKat (Ellie)

P.S."stupefacente" means Amazing in Italian

"Assolutamente bello" means "Absolutly Beautiful" in Italian (i am italian btwz)
LifeInABox66 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Dark, poignant and unsentimental without undue cynicism - this is something of a masterpiece. It's one of those emotional rollercoaster fics, where every little revelation is wholly gut-wrenching. And the description! Very satisfying to read: you have a knack for vivd, perfectly realised imagery, in which beauty coexists with decay. I love the dark, almost decadent atmosphere you evoke.
yui-chan chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I hate you...why?

because you made such a good story!

it made me sad and touched at the same time.

NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
CursedAmbition chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This was wonderful. Do I have to say more? Because I think that covers up everything I wanted to say about this.~
Phlogistics chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This story was absolutely brilliant. Thank you so much for writing this!
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Insanely good, dark but oh so delectable. All the imagery and the flower symbolism- gah, I'm at a loss for words. Everything you wrote is just so powerful, and there's the added fun of figuring out what's going on.

I'm sort of amused that the story started on Earth and ended in Hell. Describing just how Sebastian sucks out a soul sort of hit me unexpectedly, I don't know, I never envisioned it being so brutal (which, considering what's going on, is kind of weird of me). I love being surprised like that. Awesome opening, awesome closing, awesome story overall. That you wrote it in a day only makes it more impressive.
Ms Shinra chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Loved this story! So descriptive it was beautiful. Thanks for the read!