Reviews for Folie à Trois
JheremyC chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
Intense. And yes you did a great job with Cam-Temperance pairing without deminishing Temperance-Seeley. Thank you for sharing your story.
Suzanne chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
That was just... hot!

And not only that, you managed to describe the different pairings and characters in a way that did them justice. I always liked Cam (though not with Booth, of course) and think that in the later seasons they have not always used the potential the character and the wonderful actress playing her had.

Interesting idea to explain the tension of Brennan and Cam in the first seasons like sexual tension, too. Here again, the potential for an interesting relationship (not sexual, mind you) was abandoned in the show.

Last but not least, not many manage to write a good threesome or m/f and f/f sex scenes.

I have to get myself a cold beer...:)
Odile1001 chapter 9 . 5/7/2011
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! omfg, so hot... Thank you for a well-written excellent read :) xx
cantbeleiveimdoingthis chapter 9 . 7/20/2010
Dear Shipperatheartrealistbynature,

I have no idea if you are still even reading reviews from this story, but I have obtained a account, for the sole purpose of reviewing this fic.

I have been lurking in Bones fanfiction for nearly 2 years. Recently, I have been circling around adangeli, ssjl, and mia101, among others, and stumbled across your collection. I love your writing style. I have been steady avoiding this story for 5 days. I'm not sure if it was because I'm not a big fan of Cam, or if the idea of it didn't really turn me on, or if it was because I was afraid I'd like it, and what that would say about me. All that being said, I have to tell you how this story hit me.

I've never read anything like it. Your portrayal of the set up and the whole interaction was fantastic. I never thought I'd make the leap from all standing in the kitchen to Cam and Brennan sharing a piece of ice, but it worked, and I don't really know how. Booth's reprimand of Cam was spot on, and it just ran away from there.

Bravo. Seriously. Well done. And thanks!
tinatwin chapter 9 . 5/11/2010
OMG I have sooo got to take a look at Kink in the Bones

Great story but I really wish I hadn't read it at work, going to have to hide in my ofice for a while now :)
KTwain chapter 9 . 5/6/2010
that was deLICious
Mochi-girl chapter 9 . 5/1/2010
It's 6am, and I need a cold shower... wait a minute... I can think of something better.

Okay so for the record: Well written, imaginative, GREAT coitus, er... sex, and Fun. I'm thinking the trio had more fun then I did, but I still was liking this a little too much.
bonetrek chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Wew! Very hot! Naughty, naughty, naughty! Loved it! Smut is so fun!
hotforteacher3 chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
Wow. Just fuckin... Wow. Excuse me, I need to go masturbatenow.
M. Rig chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
Totally awesome! Wow!
: )
You did such an amazing job with this hot little scenario! Am I wrong to wish for a tiny little epilogue without cam in the room? Like maybe what booth and Brennan say to each other when he sneaks into her room? For my fragile ego? Lol...

Super freaking good job and thank you!
Adgie chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
amazing. Just... was sexy and well written. Could it get any better? I think not.
jrfanfrommo chapter 8 . 4/26/2010
Wow not normally something I would read BUT I gave it a shot & it's hot...my only issue with the whole thing is I wish Booth & Brennan had already made love cause I didn't like the fact that Cam touched her first...should have been Booth & her for the first time before they brought Cam in...this being said...

I'm waiting for the next chapter...LOL
CuriousBlueCat chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
Read this at KITB, but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it! I can totally see the Brennan in Season 2/3 in the following line:

And oh holy crap now she was going to turn that force of nature on me.

Great job...and I can't wait to see the rest of the story here!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
you are pure genius and evil rolled into one!

what does she do? must know... killing me!

you left us mid climax... agrh!

i am completely freaking out.

but i LOVE this story, it is fun, sexy, and entirely too frustrating, in the best sort of ways.

thank you so much!
Lana01 chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
"She stalked around me, in a predatory half-circle, and I nervously licked my lips. I felt like a zebra, about to be brought down by a lioness." i love this line!

i love this whole story, i have to admit that i was seriously skeptical towards the plot, and mostly just really curious how you would make it work... but you have found perfection! if only HH were so creative!

this is so freaking hot!