Reviews for Wanna Be On Top?
Youre AMAZING
Isabel chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Ha!
I was smirking the entire way!
RobCo chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
I finally know how Kronos became the Titan lord. He got all those reviews!
RobCo chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
When I read the summary... I knew this was going to be awesome.
DarkPaladin000 chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Please continue. I laughed so hard that my lungs hurt now.
Ouence-Spirit Kone-Baka chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
XD i couldn't stop laughing! Needs more Ethan ;-;
That was you chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
OMG! You suck at writing! Meh eyes burned out of meh head! You'll pay for that! Stupid.
iwillletthemeatcake chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
The Llama Song! I love it. :) I also love this story! My suggestion for an overused cliche? Percy and Annabeth being completely oblivious to each other one day, then having s-e-x and being in a full on relationship the next day.

Also, poor Blackjack. Being forced to watch Percy and Annabeth make out.
Miss ShadowScar chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Rachel in that story was the only sensible one! Thalia, I expected more from you! :.(
Satan Abraham chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Don't change the name; this is epic.
GracefulNight chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
HELLO! I loved it, clich├ęs annoy me a lot (unless they rock)! I has an idea. You know those stories where they list how to annoy people? Like "20 ways to annoy (insert random Harry Potter character)". Yeah, those are overused (yet funny).
Thalico Hater No.1 chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Oh Gods!I just realized i submitted my review twice! Sorry aboout that.(ashamed face)
Thalico Hater No.1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I have a BRILLIANT idea! You should do a Mary Sue Oc parody. :D
Thalico Hater No.1 chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
I love it! You should do a parody of all the stupid fanfics about Artemis' kids. The tipicall "Orion Starlight and his sister Luna Starlight" get a quest to save the world. They are claimed by Artemis,etc.
Thalico Hater No.1 chapter 4 . 6/27/2011