Reviews for Unable to understand
Please continue
Antara93 chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
awesoem ff plzz cont soon its very interesting
mls8720 chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
love it
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
love it!
tinkerbear10 chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
WOW i never thought charlie was like that mean streak bad. i cant wait for more!
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
omg keep going plzzzzzzzzzzzz

ily!

xD!
snowspell chapter 6 . 3/29/2011
This was really interesting. I like the story concept and so far the OC isn't Mary-sueish so that's great. A couple of suggestions:

Logan seems out of character. He is not normally indecisive. You might think about tweaking that a bit.

Some of the character perspectives are hard to follow because so many people are in the room. Consider including who is speaking.

I love the setting but I sometimes have difficulty following who is moving where and where the events are taking place. I can tell that you see it clearly in your head but remember to include lots of description for us mere mortals. Keep this story coming!
Caroline McKidd chapter 6 . 3/7/2011
this sounds really good loving it please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Please write more. This story has a really good storyline and plot. I cannot wait to read the rest
Werewolflover98 chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
plz update soon

Vampchick98
Englandsgirl1818 chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
very good
allora123 chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
when next chapter?
LokiFrost chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
I LOVE YOUR STORY POST MORE SOON AND I'LL MOST DEFINETLY WILL READ : )
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
Uh... Why are both the chapters the same...?
IDreamOfBlueSkies chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
i like where this is going but yeah like the last review said i was kinda dissappointed about the repost of the chapter 3x but yeah its a good story update soon. also check out my stories alot of ppl like them so tell me what u think.