Reviews for Remember This: An 'Always' Missing Reel
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
DAMMMMMN! Dont mind if I go back & play that little scene OVER & OVER agin in my head! Thank You, for that Very Descriptive & tantilizing scence!
Tay-21 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This was so beautiful. Both of them so desperate to feel the other before they are separated. What a lovely bit of emotion between the two of them.
Kitty-0-kat chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
That was wildly sensual and downright amazing!
how does she do it chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
most excellent as always! (pardon the ghastly pun)

you know, you are a very talented author, have you ever thought about writting a novel? or are you already published? i wouldn't be surprised if you were.
KymInWonderland chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This Is Awsome. u do really well with these. u should so do more. :D
TheAnonyMouseInViolence chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
You're so awesome to give me a shout out! It's made a huge difference.

I fear I'll run out of words of praise for your stories! Your love scenes are so vivid and simply beautiful, the emotion always shines through.
KaroleMi chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Andrew Lee Potts is engaged...I never saw that coming TT-TT okok well.. thanks for this.. it made me happy..until I realized that he was engaged with Hanna Spearritt or however its spelled...

HATTER AND ALICE FOREVER! DAMNIT!
ShesaMadHatter chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Will be checking your recommendation A.S.A.P.

I have so say something and it may be because I am in such an odd mood, eh hem.

"And then Alice gets on the plane which crashes and dies."

*ducks various thrown objects* Sorry Sorry! It just popped into my head, and was too funny to pass along.

KMP
GlowyOne chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
wow, is it hot in here or is it just me?

:P love you M chapter, you write them so well :)
Tara1993 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Lovely once again. I am sad that she has to leave, it's gonna be interesting seeing these two apart for a while, I can't wait to see how you do it. can't wait till your next chapter!

~Tara~
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I have been sick with a bad cold all week but your update and missing reel have definitely helped! I love how they are secure and completely trust one another!