Reviews for The Ring Job
Femme Bono chapter 1 . 2/1
PLEASE tell me you haven't abandoned this. I don't know where abandoned fanfics go to die, but this one is so undeserving! I love Sterling/Parker, ever since Zanzibar Marketplace. :/
MarkSheppardGrl chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
Sorry I hit the wrong button before. Please continue this story it's phenomenal! I hope Sterling gets a permanent spot on the team! Plus Timmy and Parker could eventually become like cousins! Anyway please update soon!
MarkSheppardGrl chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
Please c
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
This is awesome
CursedLyfe chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
love this story. when will you be able to finish it?
jenks chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Please keep writing, I was a little hesitant at first because of the subject matter, but its ndled very sensitively and I love the portrayal of sterling and the relationship he's developed with parker. More chapters please!
Insert Name Here chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
Just wanted to say I love this story! I like the team reluctantly working with Sterling then getting almost used to him (sort of?), the Sterling and Parker friendship feels, and Nate realising that maybe Sterling wasn't nearly as bad as he thought, like in that part with Tess talking about Jim taking all his out of the country cases and everything (and remember! Mark Sheppard has never played a "bad guy"!). This is getting really good, and I hope you continue sometime! I have been reading a lot of your stories and really enjoying them, like Blind Trust or your other story The Sterling Job. Maybe it's just a Mark Sheppard thing, but this story is so fantastic. I really think you are an amazing writer who posts things I didn't even know I wanted until I've read them. Thanks so much for this much so far, and I really hope you continue this as well as all your other stories!
Desmothenes87 chapter 11 . 12/17/2013
How did I miss all these updates? Loving the story development, and all the interactions between the team and Sterling. Hope you get another update in here soon. The team needs to nail these guys so Sterling and Parker can get some closure.
jjgeraghty chapter 11 . 10/11/2013
I really hope you come back to this story! I am very curious what was in the file that Sterling handed Eliot! I really want to know how this ends!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
This story is perfection. I require more! Please update soon, I've fallen in love with the whole premise of this story, and your writing style flows so well and is very easy to read.
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Chapter one, and I'm already crying. I'm into Leverage solely because of Sterling, and this is the first fic I've read in the fandom, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing where this goes. Heartbreaking, really.
1sunfun chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
Nice.
Blodsten chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
I love this! Well...it sounds a bit weird, given the content of the story, but I think you know what I mean. I haven't been involved in the fanfiction world for quite some time, and I have never been part of the Leverage section of it. I've watched the entire five seasons of the show in a week, and have a bit of trouble with withdrawal at the moment, so I'm trying to fix it by reading fanfiction. ;)

I know this story haven't been updated in a while, but I do hope you'll continue to work on it. :) Your writing style is nice and relaxed, and I think you do a good job with keeping them all in character. I really like Sterling (Well, I'm slightly in love with Mark Sheppard), and I love the relationship you've created between him and Parker.

Hopeful for more! 3
The Albatross chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
Love seeing sterling in a new light. Update when you can!
lilz54 chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
So glad you decided to continue with this story. Can't wait for more!