Reviews for Flower Shop
stargirl001 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Thank you for this story! I loved reading it and awesome job on the way you wrote in Cynthia Kadohata's style. While I do want more, this also gave great closure to the story. Keep it up, this was lovely and it is obvious you are talented:)
NinjaPupcake chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This was lovely! Weedflower was a great book!
cielchat chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Finally, after all this time. Closure.
Thank you.
OH MY JESUS chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
GURLLL this gave me s many feels SO MANY FEELS I always shipped dis couple so ahrd eue
I think you did a great job on writing this :D
unknown4499 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Awesome! Just finished Weedflower only an hour ago and loved it! I'm so glad you posted a story for Weedflower!
Loved your story! Good job! Thank for posting this story! It was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
MAKE MOAR CHPTERS PLZZ MAKE THIS A STORYY ASDJKJF; THIS GAVE ME SO MUCH FEEEEEELS!
jus4theheckofit98 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Well, maybe your not on here anymore, but this is the only fanfic for weedflower that I could find and I love it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This was amazingggg Im so happy that someone did somthing like this. Please make more of it
MeganMT1D chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Omg amazing. Ur the only one on fanfic that did weedflower and I live this book plz pm me and write more! To the sequel cuz this is amazing!
A Forbidden Ship chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
this is so great plz plz please update soon. i love the book and this story!
icequeen2897 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I've read the book, I bought the book, the book is awesome and so are you for writing the unofficial sequel to the book. Thank you for doing that. :)
Teckanimal chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
OMG! You did a great job finishing it! I love Weedflower! And how you finished it is great!
Random asian guy chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I luv ur fanfic and how it rly connects with the book. Great job and i hope that u'll make a sequal after
The Silver Countess chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I totally loved the ending! Maybe you could write another sequel?
honne chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This is great! I really did want romance between the two. I hope you continue!