Reviews for A Complicated Relationship – Simplified
Sir Name V chapter 1 . 1/26
(Slow claps) F#* beautiful. Believe it or not, I felt that this was completely in character. I haven't even gotten around to fully completing Hellsing yet, but I can tell that you captured one of Alucard's most often forgotten aspects, "The Bird of Hermes". Even with his history with Van Hellsing, and the limiters in place, Alucard truely seems to willingly follow Integra's orders. Also, the London Blitz clearly shows that despite it all, Alucard is more human than anyone, even himself, gives him credit. Even with the corpses of Vlad/Dracula's former allies and enemies slaughtering everything in sight, we saw Alucard swear his allegiance to a human woman, express clear affection for a girl he often called annoying, and morn the loss of friends, (he called Anderson his beloved enemy, I cannot be the only one who thinks that those two where more than just enemies).
The Night Whisperer chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Awww, that was so beautiful! Your characterization of Alucard and Seras were spot on. I always knew that Seras held some power over the No-Life-King, but him being as stubborn as he is would never openly admit to it. Although, he's not fooling anyone with the way he smiles and looks at her that's for damn sure. Lol :)
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I thought it was beautiful.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
gostei, ficou melancólico, mais bem escrita abraços
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Hehehe... The snoring crack was adorable. Poor Alucard, trying to sleep when someone's sawing logs in your ear.

Yes, I'm totally stalking you. There is no escape. *crack-a-THOOM!*

Bwahahaha...ha... Yeah. :P I liked it, and could believe it of him, even if he'd never show it blatantly. Heh. But I'm also a huge AlucardxSeras fan and can't help but ship them together. *coughs* So almost anything is plausible with him. XD
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Not to fluffy at all . I personally loved it nya!

-kitty .
naru894 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
a mushines fangirl's kya is heard in the distance

ussually i dont read much fluff in heallsing's fanfiction but this one is really cute and not completely insane
Larisa chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Wonderful :)
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Sweet! It is rather mushy, but a bit of mush every now and then is not a bad thing.

Thanks for writing.
Fantasilion chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
D'aaw, i dont mind fluff once in a while. It really touched me, so it was the good kind of fluff, and not the yuckie, oversweet kind.
FlamingSnowpaw chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
"… Now if he could only find someway to keep her from snoring, so that he could get some sleep as well, everything would be perfect."

That was perharps, one of the best lines ever in the history of fanfiction. How after all these deep theories and confessions, he screws everything up with a simple line.
Miss Misty chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
*sigh* ...Gobbly-gook...Sometimes I get in the mood to read these. Thanks for the story.
Cat3232 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This was good.
iced diamond chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
dont worry the story was beautiful i loved it
SakuU chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Hey Metropolis Kid! This is a wonderful one-shot and has just become one of my favorites. Thank you for giving this gift to the readers of fan-fiction and please continue to write great stories. God bless and have a wonderful day! .