Reviews for Stardust
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
'The memory of her first love saying that with tragic ignorance produced tears. Her liquid sadness glittered like transient crystals.' - Very beautiful description.

'...the holy inscriptions of Yevon reminiscent of a hollow God.' - Great!

'At times, this mantra worked; at others, it crumbled the fortress of her resolve.' - Sad.

Beautiful. I really enjoyed this. It's the way Yuna should be imo.
Angry Girl chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
That line of Tidus's always made me sad. The fact that they all let him speak his mind saying that they would do this, they could do that! an you have all the time in the world. Auron who so often said to stop you making a scene a reacting... never told him the one thing he knew when he became a guardian.

It just wasn't right! though I can understand Yuna's happiness in someone who wasn't treating her like glass. To her despite the pain it would have caused would have really be a breath of fresh air to her. She had never known anyone like him. I do understand her attachment to him still.

But that is the way with heart an emotions things are never simple things can stay for ages or disapear with time. I loved the relaxing scene at the end. Though does he know the reason for her tears?