Reviews for Daddy
Idreamofivan chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
really cute story! I really liked it!
Idreamofivan chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
I love this idea! The little girl is so cute and Neal as a father is adorable and I like that he finally gets a chance at happiness with Kate. I mean is hard to imagine that Kate would have visit him every week in prison for almost four years, if she didn't love him.
Spencer chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
You need to spellcheck. There are many errors. For example, you spelled you're as your. You also spelled we're as were.
govgal chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
Interesting story ;)
JeanneZ84 chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
That was a great a wonderful surprise in it.

JeanneZ84 chapter 9 . 12/29/2010
Great story and bad things happening but it ended great.

I loved it.

Hope you do lots more in the future.

huge sg1 fan chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
that was a really good story, really sweet. it made me smile and i thought the epilogue was really sweet. it was so cute. overall a really great story.
huge sg1 fan chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
you have to post the last chapter soon or i'll die. to big of a cliff hanger, i can't wait to find out what happens. please please please update soon. the suspense is killing me. i'm totally in love with this story please don't make me wait longer. it's such an amazing story.
JeanneZ84 chapter 8 . 10/31/2010
I surely hope this will be updated soon.

Linoria chapter 8 . 10/31/2010
evil cliffie! need more, now!:D

Linoria
AspiringInstrumentalist chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
OMGosh! This story is intense! I'm Loving It!

My name's Mairead by the way.

It pronounced Ma-Raid. Rhymes with parade. Best way for me to explain pronounciation. My mom uses it to explain to teachers how how say my name. Celtic for pearl and Margaret.
wastedwishesxo chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
Update!
Apathetic Mortal chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
Can't wait to see Neal kick some bad guy butt and get his daughter back! I feel so terrible for him having those nightmares! Please update soon, I look forward to the next chapter!
JeanneZ84 chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
now I am glad you finally updated after ages of it wasnt easy waiting.

Oh and yea that dream of Neal's was mighty freaky but this is still a great story.

I do hope you up date soon!

Iuliana chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
I am all for angsty Neal but I didn't quite understand the point of that dream. I was expecting the rescue ...guess I'll wait some u for sharing your story