Reviews for Please Shoot Me Now
FMA Yaoi Addict chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
I like it. You should update it.
a simple fan chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
I really love this story and you haven't updated in 2 years I'd really love for you to update this story
Yusakuraki chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
XD ZOMFG I LOVE ALL OF YOUR CHAPTERS. THEY ARE FUNNY.
Lord Nebula chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
I really hope that you're planning to continue this :3
bigbootiebitch999 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I'm suing you. Your fanfic nearly killed me with laughter. I like the parts where you're aguing with Kimblee. :)
redchicken888 chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
i love it! can't wait for more!
A is for 'Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Roy is EVIL! Are all of Arashi's pranks on Roy? Does she meet Ed and Al?
yangirehero chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
This is great, just great XDD

I had just about laughed my ass off when I had finished reading. Keep up the awsomeness of your writing!
Anonymous Echo chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
I'm liking the humor in this story. The characters from the series are a bit OOC, but it's still entertaining nonetheless. I wouldn't mind seeing some more description, you mostly have it in dialogue, and focus on the grins and smirks of expressions. I think more details on body language, surroundings, emotions, thoughts, etc. would help improve the story a bit, and surround the humor and your interesting/amusing young woman a lot more.

All in all I'm definitely liking this piece and hope to read more soon!
Liyah Rae chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
You should keep writing! I love Kimblee, and it had a funny start in the beginning. I really liked it. please keep writing more! n.n
Shadow Dice chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
I love this story! I like how you portray both Roy and Kimbley, you're good at keeping them in character! Your plot,grammar and spelling are all well-done! Is Arashi 25? I really hope you update soon!

Shadow
100percentcocoa chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
will the next chap updated soon? hurry! XD
Mango To The Max chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
haha wow i love this story! its so funny! update sooooon PLZ!
Hit-to-Key chapter 1 . 6/22/2010