Reviews for Torn in Two
Eyepatch8452 chapter 69 . 8/18
I don't understand what Sonic's acting up about, but I like it..
DarkShadow50 chapter 89 . 5/6
So nice!
I wait the next! Fast! I want the next!
Dororo The-Hedgehog Real chapter 64 . 2/1
Hope you don't get sued for this I LOVE in for the Kill but jeez...okay I'll admit I listen to the Skrillex Remix
Guest chapter 79 . 7/15/2015
I wish dessert lasted forever...0/0
Sonadowver chapter 24 . 6/15/2015
You write so descriptive and I really enjoy it! If by chance, maybe one day could you teach me to build up my scarce vocabulary? It would really help me. I like to write thriller, depressing, and descriptive love stories about Sonadow, Sonilver and Sonamy. One other thing, I have to compliment you on your story ideas, description, and, well, everything!(Maybe you could post a article of helpful ideas and vocabulary?)
guest chapter 89 . 6/7/2015
Its 2015. I'd like to know when the next chapter will be out thanks!
Queensonicspeed chapter 89 . 5/8/2015
I am absolutely in love with your story! Completely hooked to it! Honestly, I am not one to do reviews often unless I believe the author/writer really deserves it. You are talented and amazing. This story has got me wanting more, unlike most of the stories I scroll by on here. Thank you so much for writing this work of art! You definitely deserve more reviews than you have now and I hope that you get more reviews to come! :) I believe that this story will be loved by many other fangirls and fanboys! :3 I look forward to the rest of this fabulous story and once again, you are very talented! And also, I would like to submit my fan fiction character as well! XD

Name: Spungie
Gender: Female
Powers: Super speed and can Chaos Control anywhere at anytime, but can't use Chaos Spear, Chaos Blast, etc.
Who's friend they are: Shadow? XD (If not, then Sonic :3)
Appearance: She's a hedgehog with black fur and blue stripes, having a sky blue underbelly like Sonic, but sky blue. She has upturned quills like Shadow and violet purple eyes. She doesn't wear clothes like Sonic and Shadow and doesn't have gold limiters like Shadow, but she wears Sonic's model of shoes that are dark purple.
Personality: She's a lot like Sonic in personality. She likes to be the center of attention, but can be serious when needed to. She's funny, fun, talkative, and likes to show off. She likes to make everyone as happy as she can get them. She may seem like a jokester, but she has full loyalty to her friends and would die to save them.

You don't have to use her. :3
AmazingLettuce chapter 38 . 3/12/2015
Glad that Sonic is getting better!
Guest chapter 46 . 3/1/2015
OH SHIT SONIC EATS AFTER 6000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 CHAPTERS *Looks at creator sarcasticly* seriously?
tooties roll lova chapter 89 . 2/20/2015
This is such a good story! That first 40-50 chapters had me in tears! Please do continue!
Sleeping Owl chapter 89 . 2/15/2015
This story really was quite the undertaking to read, but I'm glad for it :). A lot of effort was put into this, and you are a great writer. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like you'll be updating this anytime soon if at all, although I'm sure there are many people who would be excited to see an update or to discover this epic story for themselves.
Dawn the cat chapter 89 . 12/1/2014
Light powers
No friends
Sonic and Shads chapter 89 . 7/24/2014
No offense but there's lemon in is there lemon. I hate lemon... but awesome story. You are so awesome squee
Sonic chapter 58 . 7/1/2014
HEY! How did shadow get my diary? Her will pay!
ShadowLovesKat chapter 44 . 4/9/2014
OMG Icing as a snack FTW! Me and friends devour the container in like 5 minutes, what's mine is theirs as I always say. I'm surprised my 3 closest friends are fat asses but are really skinny XD