Reviews for Torn in Two
I wish dessert lasted forever...0/0
Sonadowver chapter 24 . 6/15
You write so descriptive and I really enjoy it! If by chance, maybe one day could you teach me to build up my scarce vocabulary? It would really help me. I like to write thriller, depressing, and descriptive love stories about Sonadow, Sonilver and Sonamy. One other thing, I have to compliment you on your story ideas, description, and, well, everything!(Maybe you could post a article of helpful ideas and vocabulary?)
guest chapter 89 . 6/7
Its 2015. I'd like to know when the next chapter will be out thanks!
Thunderstream chapter 89 . 5/8
I am absolutely in love with your story! Completely hooked to it! Honestly, I am not one to do reviews often unless I believe the author/writer really deserves it. You are talented and amazing. This story has got me wanting more, unlike most of the stories I scroll by on here. Thank you so much for writing this work of art! You definitely deserve more reviews than you have now and I hope that you get more reviews to come! :) I believe that this story will be loved by many other fangirls and fanboys! :3 I look forward to the rest of this fabulous story and once again, you are very talented! And also, I would like to submit my fan fiction character as well! XD

Name: Spungie
Gender: Female
Powers: Super speed and can Chaos Control anywhere at anytime, but can't use Chaos Spear, Chaos Blast, etc.
Who's friend they are: Shadow? XD (If not, then Sonic :3)
Appearance: She's a hedgehog with black fur and blue stripes, having a sky blue underbelly like Sonic, but sky blue. She has upturned quills like Shadow and violet purple eyes. She doesn't wear clothes like Sonic and Shadow and doesn't have gold limiters like Shadow, but she wears Sonic's model of shoes that are dark purple.
Personality: She's a lot like Sonic in personality. She likes to be the center of attention, but can be serious when needed to. She's funny, fun, talkative, and likes to show off. She likes to make everyone as happy as she can get them. She may seem like a jokester, but she has full loyalty to her friends and would die to save them.

You don't have to use her. :3
Fall To Darkness chapter 38 . 3/12
Glad that Sonic is getting better!
OH SHIT SONIC EATS AFTER 6000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 CHAPTERS *Looks at creator sarcasticly* seriously?
tooties roll lova chapter 89 . 2/20
This is such a good story! That first 40-50 chapters had me in tears! Please do continue!
Sleeping Owl chapter 89 . 2/15
This story really was quite the undertaking to read, but I'm glad for it :). A lot of effort was put into this, and you are a great writer. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like you'll be updating this anytime soon if at all, although I'm sure there are many people who would be excited to see an update or to discover this epic story for themselves.
Dawn the cat chapter 89 . 12/1/2014
Dawn
Female
Light powers
No friends
Sonic and Shads chapter 89 . 7/24/2014
No offense but there's lemon in is there lemon. I hate lemon... but awesome story. You are so awesome squee
Sonic chapter 58 . 7/1/2014
HEY! How did shadow get my diary? Her will pay!
ShadowLovesKat chapter 44 . 4/9/2014
OMG Icing as a snack FTW! Me and friends devour the container in like 5 minutes, what's mine is theirs as I always say. I'm surprised my 3 closest friends are fat asses but are really skinny XD
BrokenshadowTheUmbreon chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Man I just LOVE how you wrote this! -wags tail placing ungloved paw in jeans that were terribly ripped and a ripped up jacket. She had only one arm from a fight being too young cause it to be gone. She hoped for a nice mechanical arm. She flicked her black and blue tail and looked all muddy, dirty, skinny to the bone and just plain unhealthy. She was only 11 and yet weighed only 3lbs she could most likely die-
theajsmaster chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
ha! that's what Knuckles get for being mean
Brokenshadow chapter 89 . 12/16/2013
I HAVE A CHARACTER! Her name is Brokenshadow the Umbreon Bat. She is a 10 year old pup and
Last and beginning of her kind. 10 years ago she was once born a princess of the whole umbreon species even the future ones. But, there was a flaw the humans hated. She was half demon. Humans called half demon pokemon, Cursed Sins. She was about a day old when humans decided to ambush her species killing off each one. She was left alone after she saw her mother hide her then slaughtered along with her father. She is also the same color as Shadow, black but instead of stripes she had rings like an umbreon. I cant really explain it give me an Email by sending one to me at: for the picture. But anyway, she lives alone and continues to be that way. She always looked up to both Shadow and Sonic and decided to help out. Being the half demon she was and genetically altered into a part demon, part Umbreon, and part bat. She currently lives on the streets and is treated horribly no one liles her because of her fur reminds everyone about the umbreon species. She hopes to one day meet her idols and see if they would take her in. But she is also slowly starving she hasnt eaten before in her life and she is weak. Please accept my character. And please let her be adopted into the Sonadow couple as their kid? I look forward to the email for a picture and a approval of my idea for my character.