Reviews for Tell Them I Ain't Comin' Back
Star Iron chapter 22 . 1/31
Lol. I wondered when it would actually sink in that he has a time travel device. It certainly has awful implications since it would only take one mad man to wreck their universe before it even began but at least we'll have some Caskett right?
Arem chapter 22 . 10/14/2014
This needs a sequel.
Seriously, and I may have reviewed before, this was amazing.
yummyjellybean chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
I like the fact they ended up on Serenity, but it's sad too. It would have been sad either way though. I like what you did, great fic. Really got the characters. Would love to see more of what happened on Serenity after they came back :) Well written!
BigKahuna chapter 18 . 5/1/2014
Did like this story. Nice to hear from Mal again. Not sure where it's going but always did like Inara more than Beckett. So which ever one Rick/Mal chooses, a sequel might be warranted. Probably more of a future with Inara...
Guest chapter 22 . 4/22/2014
Not a bad story but having him leave Kate altogether didn't seem to flow with the rest of the story.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/22/2014
I know this is a crossover but I'm having a hard time believing that Mal/Castle would leave Kate behind given how he feels about her, and even though Mal and Inara always had a steamy chemistry between them it was always apparent that nothing would ever come of it as long as she stayed working as a companion.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
So, are you trying to discount Castle and Beckett as a romantic couple altogether in this story?
SapphireSecret chapter 22 . 1/1/2014
Very nicely written! I really enjoyed this. The characterizations were great. Definitely one for the favorites list! :)
mysticmoon1331 chapter 22 . 5/24/2013
brilliant! thank you so much for this amazing story! i must admit, i was kind of hoping that one of those time travel visits to kate would be told as well, but i really liked the ending :) thanks again for this! it has been well enjoyed! 3
Talon5Krrde chapter 22 . 2/13/2013
A very good story! Congratulations!

Is there a part two?
Smorelet4077 chapter 22 . 11/23/2012
This was AWESOME. The idea of it was super clever, and writing, pacing, and in-character-ness were perfect (considering the AU of it all, of course!). So, yeah - even though I can see that this story's been up for a while, just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it :)
Darkly Dreaming chapter 22 . 9/26/2012
Beautiful. Really.

*SRC*
bbqveale chapter 22 . 1/15/2012
a follow up would be appreciated enjoyed it very much
Guest chapter 22 . 11/18/2011
More PLEASE! Mal belongs on Serenity3
Tenshi no Mugen chapter 22 . 11/11/2011
Lol, that last review was supposed to be for ch. 16... My bad! It was the flatten like toothpaste note at the end...

Anyway, I loved the rest of the story, though I really want to read more. I imagine all the little things Alexis has trouble with would be an amusing side story...

On the other hand, leaving the audience wanting is better than boring them with unnecessary details. I'm certainly wanting! Fantastic story all around.