Reviews for Tell Them I Ain't Comin' Back
SapphireSecret chapter 22 . 1/1
Very nicely written! I really enjoyed this. The characterizations were great. Definitely one for the favorites list! :)
mysticmoon1331 chapter 22 . 5/24/2013
brilliant! thank you so much for this amazing story! i must admit, i was kind of hoping that one of those time travel visits to kate would be told as well, but i really liked the ending :) thanks again for this! it has been well enjoyed! 3
Talon5Krrde chapter 22 . 2/13/2013
A very good story! Congratulations!

Is there a part two?
Smorelet4077 chapter 22 . 11/23/2012
This was AWESOME. The idea of it was super clever, and writing, pacing, and in-character-ness were perfect (considering the AU of it all, of course!). So, yeah - even though I can see that this story's been up for a while, just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it :)
Darkly Dreaming chapter 22 . 9/26/2012
Beautiful. Really.

*SRC*
bbqveale chapter 22 . 1/15/2012
a follow up would be appreciated enjoyed it very much
Guest chapter 22 . 11/18/2011
More PLEASE! Mal belongs on Serenity3
Tenshi no Mugen chapter 22 . 11/11/2011
Lol, that last review was supposed to be for ch. 16... My bad! It was the flatten like toothpaste note at the end...

Anyway, I loved the rest of the story, though I really want to read more. I imagine all the little things Alexis has trouble with would be an amusing side story...

On the other hand, leaving the audience wanting is better than boring them with unnecessary details. I'm certainly wanting! Fantastic story all around.
Tenshi no Mugen chapter 15 . 11/11/2011
Ah, the Princess Bride... Best story in the verse. That alone makes me pause in my read to let you know that I love the story and all the things you've put into it so far. Can't wait read the last chapter!
K Gibbs Winters chapter 22 . 11/3/2011
What? We don't get to see a Mal/Kate visit? It'd be cool if she decided to go with them. :)
Harm Marie chapter 22 . 11/1/2011
Loved this.
zarien chapter 22 . 11/1/2011
good job
T-man626 chapter 22 . 11/1/2011
I hope to see one of those visits to Kate at some point! A great tale well told. Thanks for letting us join you for the ride!
Ms.Chelle chapter 22 . 11/1/2011
oww.. bittersweet ending.. could you make a sequel? This stuff is REALLY great.
Ms.Chelle chapter 21 . 10/30/2011
Can't wait for the Mal - Kate goodbye chapter.. As much as I want Castle and Beckett to be together, I also want Mal to return to his Serenity.. Can you make a chapter in the future where Mal will come back to the past and then he and Kate will see each other? Alexis could be a grown up by that time.. maybe early twenties.. she could be like her father then Mal comes back to the past, meets Kate again.. she could come with him and maybe by that time she's already done with her mother's case... It's just a thought... Please update soon!