Reviews for Sometime Around Midnight
WhiteLunaNight chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Could you, maybe, make a second chapter to this story? You don't have to do it but if you don't mind i would like it very much )
Nova of Mink chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I didn't want this to end here...*sob*
SJ chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Why did you end it there?!
I'm home chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
One of my fav songs ever. I love how u used it in this fic.
crazy nerd chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I like it. I have to defend robin because I know ive acted the same way when I havent seen someone in a while i never now what to say. I know i look like an idiot :p
Akemi1582 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
wow, this was beautiful :) the ending was perfect
LM22102 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Aigo... AIYAH!

My second bird fiction in such a long time .. I think I'm going into a relapse and need my RaeRobin fix now .. X: This was fantastic. Songs are incredible, and I can really feel the .. desperation.

Aigoo. Darn the vagueness! ITS SO GOOD!
Music of silence chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I just love your story. I have no words to describe what I felt like while reading it. We could fell the tension and the attraction between the characteers and I think you should really keep writing this and I will wait for the end that, I hope, will come soon!
Shnitzel chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Wonderful, as always. :)

billionsofblue chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
SRC chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
So. Much. Love!

Thanks for sharing!
azarathangel chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
em you're killing me with that hanging ending... AGH! but aside from that, excellent story! loved the switching perspectives and the way you matched the song with the italics in there. liked the way you made the characters, too! well done! -ash
smackthewarptots chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
i love it. please write more. this is one of the best rae-rob fanfics i've read in awhile! keep up the good work :]
Acropen chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
that was awesome!
Latezz123 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
It's exactly like the song alright. And I just love it! But I guess it's kinda leave me hangin' there and think of what will happen next. I review cause I love you and your writing...! Waiting for more of your robrae fic for as long as I'm hanging aroud here!