Reviews for Lethal Games
SlippedHalo8186 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I can’t beleive you have only 3 reviews for this... is a Beautiful piece of writing in every
way, and I couldn't leave without telling you.

I was just flitting through FanFiction and thought ..."let's see what's been written for 'Hurt locker'...”
Well I'm glad I found this and the last line was such a beautiful line to finish with.
TheDarkSide chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Wow. That was beautiful, especially the last line.
I think I could watch the movie a thousand times and still couldn't answer the question what's going on in William James's head. He's just such a complex figure, and your short OS unveiled a new side of his character I hadn't noticed before. I love the look on his face when he sees the boy - first he's not moved at all, then he's nearly crying, then he closes his eyes to get his composure back and then he's back to normal. So many emotions, so real, in such a short scene.
Okay, back to the topic: I love your OS :D
jrams chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Excellent insight into both of these characters. Thanks for posting :)
AxMxzainyxfan chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Brilliant. Absolutely amazing. I love the way you wrote it and how much sense it makes, I'm now going to go see if you've written anything else because your writing style is like light before my eyes (damn...that was corny...I REGRET NOTHING :D) very well done!