Reviews for Love Exists
cutie.rinny.chan chapter 4 . 2/17
Can you please write more? Thanks, this story is so good. It's very amazing and i hope you will continue. Keep up the good work
cutie.rinny.chan chapter 3 . 2/17
Rei kissed RIN?! LIKE WITH TONGUE?! HE LICkED HER! I love u...
Kagamine Arimonori chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
UPDATE DA STORY!
*throws a pan at Rei* DIEEEEEEEE REIIIII (not that I have anything against him but)
Prabz SukebeTechnika chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
LOL..
what a twincest goodness over the story eh'?

since you doesn't update it for, let's see.. almost two years..
may I continue this one? it's okay even if those story are yours. I'm just feel annoyed when find a uncompleted fic..
Tina Dark chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
*throws a pan* I hate Mikuo had to bring him up huh?
TheRealKittyGalore chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
put the next chappy up, god damnit! LOLOL COOL STORY BRO erm, this is a crappy review -facepalm-
Pink star chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
Why can't you finish this! Please? I really was looking forward to see the ending:) this was such an interesting story, please continue it!
pinkrose311 chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Aww, I'm sad it'll be over next chapter. I really really like it:)
Ayril chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
oh noooes! there's no next chappie :( You need to continue this... this ish aweshum
Andrew's Prod chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
please continue your story is very interesting
MorrighanChann chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
-hiss- YOUUU ... UPDATE D: lolol pwease? is really gewd ;A;
Tessi chapter 4 . 1/16/2011

More, more!

I love this so much!

This is almost perfect!

The ONLY little, itty bitty problem, is that Rin overreacted A LOT with the whole 'first kiss stolen from the tutor' thing. I mean, it's just a kiss. Not that big of a deal that she goes catatonic and acts like a rape victim..

But, amazing story, and I need to read more, NOW!
xXPEACHHONEYXx chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
You should so finish this! It's really great so far!
BinaLove chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
update soon! rinlen!
Sinfonie chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
Finally! I always look up this pairing and normally I can't find anyone who writes well enough for me to keep reading, you're really good and i reaallly hope you come out with the next chapter soon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »