Reviews for Five plus Three
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Put this in Shepard(M) not in the Shepard(F) section.
Tomon chapter 12 . 5/4/2012
This is really sweet ff :-) Maybe they progressed little to fast but they are also in mortal danger every day so it's not unlikely.

All thing considered this is very good story and I'm happy to read it ;-)
Beocidas chapter 12 . 3/21/2012
Very good. I like your Tali and Shepard dynamic here. Not too easy but enough closeness which makes sense for interspecies Romance where the ease of sexual touching feels just awkward. It makes it's not that sexual yet as it would take a very very long time to get that way. At least for quarians and some humans. Shepard might just be one of those...
Anonymous chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
MORE MORE MORRREEEE THIS IS AMAZING
SmilingJack65 chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
I gotta say, you have a wonderful story here. I actually thought your take on Shepard and Tali getting together was fairly original. At least with the "We shouldn't give up before we even try" approach they took. I can honestly say that I've only encountered that specific usage less times than I can count on one hand and, if you look at my favorites page, I can say I have read a very large percentage of the TalixShep stories out there.

Also, I can understand your wanting to keep the story segments short to not scare away people from trying your story. However, it's more of a balance. Sure people can look at relatively short stories and pick them up without feeling any sense of commitment, but at the same time they don't usually expect the story to get as in-depth as a longer running story. My personal cravings for a good immersive story is like that of a moth to a flame, but I understand that not everyone rabidly searches for the longest running stories they can find. So, it may be a good idea to segment this story as you go. A good example if a segmented story if you want one is the "To Survive" series by Calinstel. It's a 3-part story where each one is at least 80,000 words, but if you combined them it would be closer to 600,000. By the way, I highly suggest reading their story if you're interested. I enjoyed every second of it and it has a very intriguing and well-developed Quarian background and culture, and I mean they get right down to the bones and develop bits of language for them.

Anyways, again great story, sorry I rambled a bit. And I really have enjoyed your take on Tali and Shepard's relationship it's refreshing and rare that anyone writes it in that they develop any real progress before ME2.
Your Loyal Worshipper chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
You are full of crap. / "English is not my first language" yeah right. There was one sentence in the whole thing that was worded weirdly. Everything else was perfect, except for how short it is. I will probably cry if you don't continue this through ME2 and ME3
DarkDanny chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
Well, while I loved this story. I'm not impressed hat it taken you 8-9 months for an update! What the Hell! You had a well written story,has a great last chapter and a loyal fanbase... Arrrgh! come on and write please! 100 words minimum a day!
Hewhoislost chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
i stumbled across your story and fund it interesting, you spend more time on the personal development of the charters then on combat. Its refreshing, keep up the good work.
XfactorGaming chapter 12 . 10/6/2010
This is overall a great fanfic, looking forward for the next chapter hopefully...
Wiggs Magee chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
I found this chapter aswell as this series very good reading keep it up
KuroiKitsune22 chapter 12 . 7/9/2010
I've just finished reading this your fic from star till here, I can't describe how good it is. it's just amazing.

Are you going to continue it? It would be a shame to leave it as it is.

Hope you update soon
Endymion Blue chapter 12 . 6/28/2010
I REALLY like this story. It's been over 2 months since the last update. I don't want to see this one bite the bullet before it finishes. Please don't let it die.
12Bravo chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
Keep it up. Don't let this story die.
deathunit100010 chapter 12 . 5/21/2010
your story's rock. Thats an understatement but you understand. keep it up - from a fan of your work starting today... that sounded weak.
garrett627 chapter 12 . 5/17/2010
I love the story so far I can't wait to read more keep up the good work:):):)