Reviews for Epiphany
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Gawd! My heart is as full of the adrenaline of pained love as you describe for these two. I know they eventually get together, but my goodness, the tensions run high here...
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This was awesome, and the love scene was beautifully written!
candyluvsu chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Awwww I absolutely loved it! Ten out of ten! Super sweet :)
LaueeeCarter chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
OMG I really loved this one... This is the first fiction I actually really cried over... I cried... It was so well writen... I could picture them feeling like this & their expressions like that... It was awesome! Thanks :) Keep the good work.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Excellent in portraying the pain of Arthur/Gwen's forbidden love.

Is it weird then, that my favorite line was when Arthur said,

"They can go somewhere else!"

That is just so him.
PixieTrix09 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Good fic!
dispatcher652 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I wouldn't even call that smut. It was so romantic. Their first and only time together was so well done. These stories are keeping me going until Season 3. Keep writing this was so well done I want a chapter 2 just to give them a happy ending.
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Good stuff, for your first smut it was artfully delivered. I really enjoyed this read and I would like to read an AU where Guin and Arthur's souls are always meant to be. Actually after the era of magic which demanded magic-in the new, modern world where intellect is magic (ie our world) Guin and Arthur still have the spiritual connection. One in which Guin even says she never betrayed Arthur with Lancelot in the past. Anyway, just throwing that offhanded challenge. Again a great story.
Majesta Moniet chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I'm a new Merlin fan and am madly searching for good Arthur/Gwen stories, so I'm really glad that I managed to find this one. Loved the exploration of their relationship, and I really thought the sex was tastefully done. Thanks for sharing!
Kohimoana chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This was such a beautiful written story" it was brilliant" Arthur and Gwens Lovemaking

was such a wonderful tender moment for them both' I loved what you did with it"

I think you captured their frustration and heart felt longing moments" really well' good job, well done.
kohimoana chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
loved this story thanx for sharing
Broken in silence chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Epic... you are really good, glad he finally said i love you to gwen.. and all the other little things ;)
lilac17 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
That was a lovely story!
CookieMumble chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This was a truley amazing story. The end was very sad and I'm dying to know whats gonna happen later on! Please write more :)
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
That was epic. I loved it.