Reviews for Leaving Behind Youth
catherinedoncaster1995 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Awwwww
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I loved this one! Arthur's worry about childbirth was so sweet, and funny about that round table..!
candyluvsu chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I loved this story! Bring on the Fluff!
BagginsPotterPevensie chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I cant wait until they do have children!
Starsabove0oru chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
haha this was cute and fluffy. great job!
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Phooey, I wanted to be around for the baby's birth. Great story about Art/Guin having kids. In none of the Arthurian legends was Guin ever pregnant for Art. She was reportedly pregnant for Mordred or someone else at one point...while it was either Morgaus and/or Morgana (irrespective if they are the same person or if you subscribe to them as different people) had his kid. So this was a fun read.
TwiTragic13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
so cute!

TwiTragic13
It-Ended-At-3 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
this story is so cute. I hope you keep it up. Your writting is great and I like that you made arthur and gwen evenmore cute together. I really hope you continue.
mamakat05 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
loved the whole story. My fave part was "It's not even out yet and it's already abusing me... just like its dad." Haha good job :)
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I love this story and i can't wait to read more.
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Well personally I LVOED it!

Yes fluffy but not too overly cheesy. I like how you kept in mind that childbirth is something that Arthur AND Uther would have great probelms with. Also the fact that you kept it realisitc is nice. For example, there is no way Arthur and Gwen would be able to keep their paws off each other for more than one year... I mean comeon he is 21 sheis like 19/20 they are young in love and have the whole secret couple thing oging on, what else is hotter than that?

And there were some vials she could have drunk to "kill off" and iligitimate child for sure, but knowing Gwen she would rather kill herself than do somehting like that marriage or no marriage.

The only thing I wish was abit different was the ARthur and Merlin relationship, I think that you were abit cold there. I mena sure Uther is still alive and Merlin's magic is still a problem, but I think in the course of 3 whole years he would have told Arthur by now, and even if he hasn't after 5 years of loyal service and friendship, I doubt it that Arthur would call Merling his servant. Mayeb to keep up a strong facade, but still in front of Gwen his wife who knows everything about him - I think he'd be abit more open with her and Merlin and him would be on more equal footing.

but that is the only thing I wish was diffrent this is a great story. )
s11235 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Well I liked the fluffiness, this was very cute! Loved the interaction between Arthur and Gwen, they are too sweet together. Thanks very much for this x
TeamBonnieBennett chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
First of all i want to say that i liked the fluffyness and i can garentee you it wasn't pointless. It's sweet, great. And you can totally see the story in it and adding the round table. Very bright. My favourite part of the story was this: "See it's doing it again," Gwen said moving his hand so he could feel. "There."

Merlin chuckled, "He's growing inside you alright."

"Or she," Gwen corrected. Just then followed a very large kick and Merlin flinched in surprise. Gwen chuckled, "That was a big one."

"That's unnerving," Merlin replied, unable to hold back a grin. "It's not even out yet and it's already abusing me... just like its dad." Made me crack up. To funny. i loved it. Seriously. Very sweet and again i LOVED the fluffyness. lovely. very lovely. I already added this to my favourite. i think i have already added three stories of yours to my favourite. LOVELY seriously lovely. Update soon
archeress of silverbow chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
are you going to do another chapter about the childs birth?
Ground chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Truth be told, I have already read this story on the Arthyr/Gwen livejournal and I really wanted to review, but I cannot sign in for that on this computer.

I loved this story and the sub-parts of last chapter in "To you, an admirer". I am really excited for when you finally finish it, but take your time, you sounded really busy. It was really nice to see Arthur and Gwen settled in domestic bliss in this story and reassuring to know that thay will have their happy ending at least in this universe, whatever happens in the show. I was sad that Merlin and Morgana did not get their's, though I guess that some things are inevitable. I feel sad though that Morgana is not 'one of them' anymore and that Merlin will be lonely. I loved how Arthur said that Merlin kept on giving "mixed signals' about their friendship and in "To You, An Admirer" he realised that Merlin was his best friend, albeit grudgingly. Could you perhaps write something on where Arthur and Gwen find out about Merlin's magic? Sorry for rambling, but I really love all your stories and just wanted to show some appreciation, for once.