Reviews for Cantarella
Madhumitha chapter 21 . 4/25/2015
LOVED YOUR STORY!
Thank you so much for keeping me hooked into it!
Took 3 hours to finish it off but it was worth it!
Hoping to read your next story soon!
OpinionPriya chapter 21 . 4/9/2015
This was just amazing! I was not quite sure what 'Cantarella' was but this has just become my favorite story so far. Initially I thought that Haruhi must be really dead and I would have to resort to a sad ending...but this felt so good. Since the chapters were short, it was quick to finish. I am a desperate Tama-Haru fan and since in the prologue you mentioned that Tamaki's character is as usual, I was glad. I initially had my suspicions and guessed who the masked man could be...look at my guesses:
Tamaki: I really did not understand why he would do that since he lived so close to Haruhi but the "master key" gave off a hint.
Kaoru: Trying to win Haruhi for his brother since he was sleepless for several nights.
Ruoji: Just in case to see his daughter and the mention of the sixteenth birthday.
The way you kept people hooked with the Masked man identity was so good. And the way you would drop hints about him and subtle references stating that Haruhi might have deciphered the identity of the masked man. From the Mask, Calculating, Sudden mysterious apperances, no use of daughter terminology and princely demeanour.
In a nutshell, the story was soooo good, I won't mind reading it again. Hope to see more Tama-Haru fics from you!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
Yeah! A happy ending!
NarutoCrazy001 chapter 21 . 9/21/2011
Awesome story. Have u seen the evil series yet? Daughter of Evil, Servent of evil, Regret Message, and Re_Birthday? I love Len Kagamine. You might also like the Prisinor(sp?) and Papper Airplanes ones. Who's ur favorite Vocaloid and do u recamend(sp?) any songs?
Invader Mars chapter 21 . 7/15/2011
All I can say is:

Uwaaaaaaaaaahhhhh...

*passes out from sheer awesomeness*
SamyJo chapter 11 . 4/20/2011
Ahah, Tamaki is so cute! _
SamyJo chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
So... this chapter was just a tad creepy all around. O_O
SamyJo chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
Ah, this chaper... So nice. :) Even with all the secrets and Tamaki's continued dense-ness, this was still lovely. Keep this up as long as you continue writing dear. -
SamyJo chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
Heh, nice ending. :) Hikaru and Kouru are annoying me though. :/ Like more than usual.
SamyJo chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
My only suggestion for this chapter is at the end when the scene goes from Haruhi leaving to Tamaki running to her after school you should put some kind of marker there to separate it. That's all! :)

Anyhow, lovely once again and I can't wait to see what this next chapter brings! Until then my dear!
SamyJo chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
That was really cute how you explained why Tamaki calls himself her dad. :)

One suggestion though: in the flashback where it reads that she's having everything explained to her about her father, it gets a bit confusing. Right in the middle of the sentence theres a spot where two ideas come together and don't make sense. Try to fix that so as not to confuse further readers. :) Other than that, very nice chapter, once again.
SamyJo chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Hehe Tamaki's a deprived idiot! XD

Lol anyway, nice chapter chica! I really like your simple detail and the easy flow of the words. :) Makes for a nice read. Thank you! This is definitely very refreshing after reading some of the books on here. People have good ideas for these fictions, I'll admit, but they really should just stick to having them and not writing them. :/ You, on the other hand, are brilliant! Keep it up dear. :D
Mrs. Niall James Horan chapter 21 . 11/24/2010
THIS WAS AWSOME XD
sheriff stilinski chapter 21 . 8/22/2010
AWWS. Loveeeed it. :)
sheriff stilinski chapter 20 . 8/22/2010
How in the world does KyoyaxHaruhi make sense? This is like ten times cooler than those anyways!

Tamaki/Haruhi forever! :)

Love the story, so sad its ending soooon! Loveee ittt so muchhh!