Reviews for Marriage is Just an Adventure into Madness
KBGreen chapter 56 . 8/26
I've read the whole story and love every bit of it! I'm obsessed with Mad T Party band too except I live closer to Disney World than Disney Land! Hoping my husband will take me out there to see the show sometime before their contract ends. If you decide to keep writing or updating, I'd like to see more chapters like 56 or maybe a chapter on whether Tarrant ever made those Mad T Party band clothes Alice wanted lol!
All-About-That-Ace chapter 62 . 8/28
This is the cutest way to resolve arguments ever. I'm going to tell my brother to use this with his wife! Also, "new movie"? Is there going to be an Alice 2? Because I have heard nothing about this

Great chapter! Mi amas ĉi rakonto!

(PS, this is Ebony Rayne, I just changed my username. Sorry for taking so long to review!)
MyraValhallah chapter 62 . 8/18
Aww :) Tarrant really is a sweetie
Dreamer558750 chapter 62 . 8/18
I love this one it's just to cute!
narugirl2003 chapter 62 . 8/18
So happy that the muse has returned! Absolutely loved it! Will sure check out that music video from Mad T Party! Keep up the good writing my friend. :)
viridianaln9 chapter 62 . 8/17
Aw, so many feels. I love it.
YarningChick chapter 62 . 8/17
I can only think of one word, as much as I want to say more.
Aaawwwwwwwwwww...
scorpion22 chapter 62 . 8/17
Oh i love it and please more
JB Tarrant chapter 60 . 5/21
I couldn't help but reread the whole story again and and it's still just as cute as when I first started reading it. :D Just a quick question: I wondering what if Alice got pregnant with a surprise third child (or maybe even twins!)? And even what another review suggested maybe seeing their grandchildren? You don't have to use that for anything if you're not planning on another chapter.

So just in case this isn't the end, update soon, please! :D
These have been lovely oneshots
Hana no Kamisama chapter 1 . 3/8
That was really cute
darren21marioguy chapter 55 . 2/3
Was it? It's kinda hard to think that those hats just get more and more beautiful when there r SOOOOOOOOOO many of them:/
Darren 21 Mario guy chapter 59 . 1/19
Ok ok ok. Now that's not gonna prove that there both really there. Technically that could be a dream too. ...ntm... it was kinda our of no where. Just another excuse to put love scenes in anywhere possible
RobertDowneyJrLove chapter 40 . 1/15
I've read this story once before and I don't think I reviewed it but I started reading it again and it's made me giggle just as much this time as it did the first time! As the Hatter would say, "A right proper story, you wrote." At least, I think he would say. Anyway, this is brilliance!
Queen Sissy chapter 52 . 12/29/2014
I just had an idea if you want to use it. If not then okay you don't use it. How about you do a chapter where Alice and Hatter become grandparents? This is just a suggestion. It is perfectly okay if you don't use it.
1,341 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »