Reviews for Marriage is Just an Adventure into Madness
darren21marioguy chapter 55 . 2/3
Was it? It's kinda hard to think that those hats just get more and more beautiful when there r SOOOOOOOOOO many of them:/
Darren 21 Mario guy chapter 59 . 1/19
Ok ok ok. Now that's not gonna prove that there both really there. Technically that could be a dream too. ...ntm... it was kinda our of no where. Just another excuse to put love scenes in anywhere possible
RobertDowneyJrLove chapter 40 . 1/15
I've read this story once before and I don't think I reviewed it but I started reading it again and it's made me giggle just as much this time as it did the first time! As the Hatter would say, "A right proper story, you wrote." At least, I think he would say. Anyway, this is brilliance!
Queen Sissy chapter 52 . 12/29/2014
I just had an idea if you want to use it. If not then okay you don't use it. How about you do a chapter where Alice and Hatter become grandparents? This is just a suggestion. It is perfectly okay if you don't use it.
XxStarfire268xX chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Omg i love this story SO much! I love these two and their relationship and their children are so cute i just wanna squeeze them oh my gosh! They're such great parents, i love Charlotte's relationship with her daddy is adorable! I also love that joke about the hats, LOL! I just love it, this fanfiction is beautiful, i'm in love with it and i'm having a wonderful time reading it, thank you for making this amazing story!
PenelopePurple12 chapter 60 . 12/21/2014
I absolutley adore reading this story, in fact reading each chapter is now one of my favourite pastimes. The way you show Tarrant's love for Alice beyond his madness makes my heart flutter. Might I also add their inside joke about their hats ;) LET THEM HAVE ALL THE HATS!
I also love how you include other characters and new ones in the story as if they're one big happy family (I really enjoyed Miriana and Alice as sisters) and asdfghjkl the CHILDREN ARE SO PERFECT I just can't-
Anywho, I noticed you've been getting harsh reviews (boooooo) so I hope this review lets you know that I love this story and I do hope you'll be writing more to this story, but if not that's okay because I'll just read the chapters again and again :D
Darren 21 Mario guy chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Ok, first of all, stupid hat in the end. totally just wants an excuse for talking about...u know...

And hes too old to lift her up and run off. His muscles r too small.

Hes also not strong enough to dance with her and dip probably broke his back.

And y did alice marry an old guy?
Darren 21 Mario guy chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
no, he's too old to be married to alice so he needed to save her for a young guy.
Darren 21 Mario guy chapter 23 . 11/30/2014
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo embarrassing! LIKE IF SHE WANTED TO MARRY THE GUY SHE'S NOT GONNA HAVE THAT KINDA PROBLEM!

I think they just wanna find any excuse to talk about...you know...

Thats what everything is though. Especially with hats every day. They need to do something else. SERIOUSLY SOMETHING ELSE!
Darren 21 Mario guy chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
Once again. Enough love scenes! Hats this! hats that! Scandalous and inappropiate!
Darren 21 Mario guy chapter 16 . 11/28/2014
THAT WAS NICE! I'm glad they didn't have any hats being made in the end. to be honest I really thought they would:/
Darren 21 Mario guy chapter 37 . 11/28/2014
cooooool! like the idea of bringing the fam back together
:D
Darren 21 Mario guy chapter 30 . 11/28/2014
uh, oh...I thought hatter was a gentleman, but I guess he's just like the rest of them, huh?
Darren 21 Mario guy chapter 54 . 11/28/2014
lol! he got food for her in the middle of the night! he's a good husband, even though he's a shabby old man, lol!
Darren 21 Mario guy chapter 20 . 11/28/2014
um...buttercup? i thought he called her that ever since he found out alice was preg
1,330 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »