Reviews for Marriage is Just an Adventure into Madness
MyraValhallah chapter 62 . 8/18
Aww :) Tarrant really is a sweetie
Dreamer558750 chapter 62 . 8/18
I love this one it's just to cute!
narugirl2003 chapter 62 . 8/18
So happy that the muse has returned! Absolutely loved it! Will sure check out that music video from Mad T Party! Keep up the good writing my friend. :)
viridianaln9 chapter 62 . 8/17
Aw, so many feels. I love it.
YarningChick chapter 62 . 8/17
I can only think of one word, as much as I want to say more.
Aaawwwwwwwwwww...
scorpion22 chapter 62 . 8/17
Oh i love it and please more
JB Tarrant chapter 60 . 5/21
I couldn't help but reread the whole story again and and it's still just as cute as when I first started reading it. :D Just a quick question: I wondering what if Alice got pregnant with a surprise third child (or maybe even twins!)? And even what another review suggested maybe seeing their grandchildren? You don't have to use that for anything if you're not planning on another chapter.

So just in case this isn't the end, update soon, please! :D
These have been lovely oneshots
Hana no Kamisama chapter 1 . 3/8
That was really cute
darren21marioguy chapter 55 . 2/3
Was it? It's kinda hard to think that those hats just get more and more beautiful when there r SOOOOOOOOOO many of them:/
Darren 21 Mario guy chapter 59 . 1/19
Ok ok ok. Now that's not gonna prove that there both really there. Technically that could be a dream too. ...ntm... it was kinda our of no where. Just another excuse to put love scenes in anywhere possible
RobertDowneyJrLove chapter 40 . 1/15
I've read this story once before and I don't think I reviewed it but I started reading it again and it's made me giggle just as much this time as it did the first time! As the Hatter would say, "A right proper story, you wrote." At least, I think he would say. Anyway, this is brilliance!
Queen Sissy chapter 52 . 12/29/2014
I just had an idea if you want to use it. If not then okay you don't use it. How about you do a chapter where Alice and Hatter become grandparents? This is just a suggestion. It is perfectly okay if you don't use it.
XxStarfire268xX chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Omg i love this story SO much! I love these two and their relationship and their children are so cute i just wanna squeeze them oh my gosh! They're such great parents, i love Charlotte's relationship with her daddy is adorable! I also love that joke about the hats, LOL! I just love it, this fanfiction is beautiful, i'm in love with it and i'm having a wonderful time reading it, thank you for making this amazing story!
ParadisePurple120 chapter 60 . 12/21/2014
I absolutley adore reading this story, in fact reading each chapter is now one of my favourite pastimes. The way you show Tarrant's love for Alice beyond his madness makes my heart flutter. Might I also add their inside joke about their hats ;) LET THEM HAVE ALL THE HATS!
I also love how you include other characters and new ones in the story as if they're one big happy family (I really enjoyed Miriana and Alice as sisters) and asdfghjkl the CHILDREN ARE SO PERFECT I just can't-
Anywho, I noticed you've been getting harsh reviews (boooooo) so I hope this review lets you know that I love this story and I do hope you'll be writing more to this story, but if not that's okay because I'll just read the chapters again and again :D
1,339 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »