Reviews for Marriage is Just an Adventure into Madness
AlexWonderLand chapter 1 . 7/2
Wow! Oh my gewd ! Thank u so much For writing this :') I might say these is the best A/T FanFic ever .. Love it so FreakinG much .. I will be readinG ur story aLL over aGain ! Fuck this! I'm stiLL Gonna read it 20 years From now and so on ! Forever , eternity , infinity , Forever and ever .. Name it aLL ! I'm just Crazy about everY cHapter ! And I sHouLd thank u For bringing me my crazy FeeLinGs back .. I will Find my own Hatter , and iF I cannot then sorry IM NOT GETTING MARRIED! I Love You Author and God bless always .. *smooooooch*
GemGirl164 chapter 43 . 6/10
Oh. I thought you meant from the AIW movie! Now I feel stupid...
GemGirl164 chapter 42 . 6/10
'Tea and crackers!' And 'Madness and understanding usually go hand in hand.'
...I think so, anyway.
GemGirl164 chapter 37 . 6/10
OH MY GOD SHE'S PREGNANT OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD
Maggie chapter 44 . 6/3
I think you should do a longer one where Alice steals Tarrant's hat. It's so important to him, and she can be SO mischievous.
Maggie chapter 43 . 6/2
This was incredible! Please do more like it!

I really like how the seven Underlandian creatures were the seven dwarves. That fit perfectly.
Maggie chapter 42 . 6/2
I can't wait to see what little Lily does. Her parents are so lucky!

Whew, Tarrant really saved Landrew's butt there. Thank goodness he made it in time!
Maggie chapter 41 . 5/31
Wow. That time skip, though.

I just adore jealous Hatter! It's so cute how he gets all possessive and the chapters where he's jealous are my favourites.

Who's Lottie's lucky man? Awwww, poor Hatter!
Maggie chapter 40 . 5/31
I'm surprise Mirana won that battle at the beginning. She may be the Queen, but Tarrant and Alice are incredibly strong-willed. It was all for the best, though. And you even brought in the concept of Unbirthday parties!
Maggie chapter 39 . 5/31
I can only imagine how the Hightopps felt wen they discovered Tarrant had gone mad. But I'm glad you wrote a chapter detailing the awkward conversation about the Horenvendush Day.
Maggie chapter 38 . 5/31
You did a good job on this chapter. I like the Mirana/Landrew fluff, as well as the Halice Hat Fluff.
Maggie chapter 37 . 5/30
Eeeeeee! Mirana's pregnant! Also, I'm glad you saved the Hightopps. Poor Tarrant must be so happy to be able to live with his family again.
Maggie chapter 36 . 5/29
This chapter needed a Tarrant POV. After all, it' his family!
Maggie chapter 35 . 5/28
Having seen Through the Looking Glass, I desperately want to spill a whole bunch of spoilers, but I'm biting my tongue (or stopping my fingers, since I'm typing this.).

Go see Through the Looking Glass! You will not be disappointed!
Maggie chapter 34 . 5/28
"It's so fluffy,I could die!"

I do believe those were the exact words, and they are perfect for this situation. You are an excellent writer, and Halice is lucky to have you!
1,418 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »