Reviews for Protecting the Oblivious
Hey! You! I took it seriously, and it was adorbz! Idek
13MD chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I really love your stories about Jushiro, they are so cute! I hope you write more of them soon. Great job!
neji 4ever girl13 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I agree Kyour-chan, no one butIchigo is good enough for my Jushiwushikins!(uh,ignore my fan girl ness.

Any way, I love this story and your writing style Rose! You are soooooooooo going on my favorites list!
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
hahahahah :P loved it, although I'm suprised no women were fawning over him, espeshaly at the child part hehe cute!
Cylnein chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Fantastic!this scenario has a very very high possibility of happening seriously.i think I should put this one in kubo's dreams(how am I going to get there?well..maybe I could become a night-hag like rukiruki)
Though..I keep on thinking in back of my head that juushiro know all of this (he lived for 2000yrs hehe seen enough known enough)
But just keeping on acting all innocent and pure just to see kyouraku or ichigo faming and desperate ,perhaps find it funny?amusing?oh how I love naughty juushiro
Kyouraku nodded once sharply. "Good. Those bastards aren't good enough for sweet little Juu-chan."
Agree with all my heart
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Hahah I could totally see this happening! And I could also imagine Kyouraku and Ichigo formulating a plan to ward off perverts for him xD
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
True true, so very true. Man, aren't those guys juz plain annoying stupid? No way in heaven nor hell would they get sweet sweet Ukitake.
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
omg that was so funny! please write more XD
KarDs chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
OMG This was sooooo sweet! Im a hardcore fan of oblivious Ukitake and a protective Shunsui. man, your FF was perfect. I really enjoyed reading it! Thanks a lot!
fayfan chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
LOL 'sweet little Jyuu-chan' could kick their asses..! X3
111 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
omg i love it so much. juu-chan is the cutest!
Toxic Moon chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Just completely adorable. And, also my new source for pick up lines. Thanks!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Aww I loved it! x3 I tottaly saw the hinted ichiukit vibE as I thought it was real cute! Lolz alll those perves (all dudes ha) trying to lay the sleez moves on him was funny indeed for upside Aizen and a few others ukitake is really one of the hottest! Guys on bleach 4 sure. I luv em'
SeltheWolfie chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I absolutely adored this!

Ukitake-taichou is just too cute! :D

Ichigo and Ukitake are certainly an interesting pairing. ;)
anonymous ukitake fan chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
God, those pick up lines were AWFUL! But the story was cute.