Reviews for Broody
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Nicely done. Cute but dipped in angst. Just how I like my Royai.
Liza chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Sweet
Ms chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Excellent as always!
Sylphinated chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Can I just say how shocked I am that this has only 12 Reviews? *inhumannoisesofexasperation* Let me get a hold of myself.
Seriously though, you've managed to keep them both in character, acknowledge the unfairly complex nature of their relationship owing to their positions in the army, miraculously create a outlet for them to actually HAVE a love affair (though I'm dying to know how and when that line between the Col. and Lt. was crossed into Roy and Riza), you were brave enough to have them talk about having a family for crying out loud, all the while making everything so incredibly sexy. I'm this close to weeping. I'm sorry, I just have a lot of feelings for this couple and over the past few days have been ever so frustrated at not coming up with a happy ending for them in my mind. So thank you, really, quite sincerely!
jessi chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Another great story!
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Very cute! I loved when Hawkeye was being catty. :)
TillyMe chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Bittersweet and awesome:)
Hawkeye-and-her-Flame chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I really enjoy all of your stories.

I've found that most who write more intimate scenes between Roy and Riza often make them out of character. However, in all of your stories you keep them in character while being able to give them those intimate moments. Thank you for writing such wonderful stories.
DarkSecretKeeper chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This was so lovely. You made it so natural...not cheesy or angsty... but still provoked empathy for their predicament. Plus I thought the insight into Riza's jelousy through bitchiness very clever and realistic. BRILLIANT!

I love the fact you say 'ta' at the end of your fics...reminds me of my family back north in Manchester :D
Fudfoodle chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This was a very enjoyable read. Very amusing. I can actually see Roy arguing that his kids would be better than Hughes'. xD I also liked the interaction between Roy and Riza in this one... They're very normal, which I like.

But... You're such a tease! :P I do love your oneshots, but the suspense in waiting for QC is killing me. xD No pressure though, update at your own pace... Just please, I'm begging you, don't leave QC unfinished.
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
At first it short lighthearted, but by the end of the one shot, I felt sad. :(
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I love this little story. Them back being happy together and just enjoying a bath together.
GiEricka chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Hi I love your story is fun, heart touching and sexy all in one
little miss clueless chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
*applause* loved it! Something sweet yet hot!
LuckyBubbles chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Haha I loved that it would he pretty funny to see Roy And hughes competting over who has the cutest kids and sadly if he was alive I could totally see them doping that 8D