Reviews for Love Scale
why did it end
Natsuki D chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Nice. 3
riksza chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I adore the idea, short stories connected in bigger one, showing the progress of their relationship.
And Allen kissing Kanda's hair, while keeping the eye contact, is there anything more sensual in this world than that.
I love how Kanda realizes Allen's feelings. I love the way you add their thoughts in narration. It makes it all more realistic. (it actually applies to your other fics too)

Well, plot bunny, I hope that I feeded you if only a little?
In a silent night chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
THis is AMAZING! I love the way you write your stories.

RuneRenXD chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
very sweet.

& very enjoyable to read (##)
Shinsetsu13 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
aw so cute!
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Great again. Favorite one is Respect.

Keep it up _
pyrodeactivatedzia chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
That's so.. SWEET! I love how their relationship doesn't change. I mean, it does, but it's still both of them. It's like, it just merges into the two of them being together, instead of them just.. being? Either way, awesomesauce job!

Nerizu chapter 1 . 8/27/2010

Ah, it's me, pinkxpiano, btw :P

I just love how you pictured Kanda, especially in the last 3 parts :3

Though my best fave one is the one when Kanda held Allen's hand unconsciously. It was just.. so Kanda!

And the last one was Just so aww~ that made my heart flutter x3
YamiHikari93 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This is really good! It was a really enjoyable fic. But you need to update Slow Steps! Please!
Erendyce chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Hoho! Your usual short shots with a them for each :)

Altruism is my fav, though I just love the part in Attraction when Kanda realizes how Allen feels. I can just imagine his face at that moment, haha :D That was an original find, I think. Not like the usual clueless or in denial Kanda we all tend to write -_-.
Elvin Magi chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
nice fic! the line "... and two sweating men don't smell all that great" made me crack up. I loved it!
RaiineDays chapter 1 . 3/14/2010

Never heard of the Love Scale before.

Cute I like the ending.
Thin-K chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Aiy! That was ... That was so damn cute and adorable and sweet and 3! So much love.. *grins*

*jumps of to reread it again*

I love it! I absolutely love it!
EXO718 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
"Dumps a truck load of various sweets" Is this enough to feed your plot bunny?

More please?