Reviews for Utsukishiki Ayamachi: Beautiful Mistakes
silferdeath chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
wow depressing

silferdeath
Chandoso chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
...until Pein gave back all the lives he took because Naruto talked him into it. So she hates him even more. THE END.
Shaman Shinobi chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Wow, such good writing! Who was this person? Poor Minato, and poor person :(
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
hmmm...it definitely seem all, we know nothing about Namikaze's team mates. Kishimoto didn't bother to tell us who they are and their background. Did they hate him? Did they envy him? Are they alive? What are they like?

I find this very realistic, I applaud you for version of his teammates reminded me a bit of that Ai, Silvershine's own version of the only female member of Team JIraiya.
nine-orcids chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
i LOVED this...
Alicia of the Temptation chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Very interesting plot and very sad ending, it's enjoyable.
Subaru chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Disturbing, but well written and plotted. Congrats! One question, though: "a drop of estrogen in a sea of estrogen" - you sure you don't mean 'testosterone' for the sea-thingie? Otherwise it'd make zero sense, I'm afraid...
The Epitome of Eccentricity chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
And then she was brought back? After all, Pein did revive everyone... So I figure she'll be even more hatefull, or sometihng. o.o Getting a depressing fic out is key when you write lots of other, less depressing stuff.
apiratesmile chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I thought you displayed her feelings beautifully in this story. You showed her anger, frustration and inferiority and made an incredibly interesting read. Well done!
Hades2522 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Well it was quite disturbing though not as disturbing as others like the fic "He had no fingers". An interesting read and I do question Kishimoto on why he hasn't revealed who Minato's teammates were and why Jiraiya makes no mention of them, we can only assume like with Kushina Uzumaki that they are dead.
The Many and One chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
A very well done fic about the someone losing herself in the shadows of others and the darkness of her heart.