Reviews for Epiphany
bigfan22 chapter 43 . 1/11/2014
Well...that was one heck of a story. The way you incorporated bits of the show with your ow world was masterfully done. The story was filled with suspense and romance. The best part was, you didn't rush it. Sometimes fics just jump into Lois learning the truth, and while I still like them, the way you accomplished the deed was perfect. I really enjoyed following the journey of Lois and Clark learning what they really mean to each other.

Throughout this fic your writing has been fantastic and I applaud your skills as a writer. Thank you very much for all the hard work you have put into this story, and now I look forward to reading more of your work. Great job!
Archeron28 chapter 43 . 10/26/2013
This was great
Smallvillefan345 chapter 43 . 8/14/2013
Amazing story! Thank you for this wonderful read. Loved it from beginning to end 3
Smallvillefan345 chapter 29 . 8/12/2013
UGH OLIVERRR! WHYY!?
Smallvillefan345 chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
Aww poor Clark :(
Guest chapter 39 . 6/20/2013
Good story so far but it's a little late to bring this whole arc in the story
whynot1993 chapter 43 . 10/13/2012
I just red this fiction and the beginning is slow into chapter 15 because it look like to the show. But after it's a good fiction and I like it even if I hate Oliver in this one! Lol

Thanks for the story
sro482 chapter 43 . 8/2/2012
Wow! What a great story. You do a great job with Clark and Lois's personalities. It makes reading the story that much more enjoyable. I hope you keep writing clois stories even though the series is done. It's people like you that will make Smallville live on into the future. Thanks again for writing such an enjoyable story.
bones25 chapter 43 . 11/8/2011
i love ur this one a lot.G8 writin' awesome ending
LoTS-Fanatic chapter 43 . 7/2/2011
you are probably one of the best clois fan fic writers.. so jealuos.. LOVE YOUR STORIES
ladyevenstar22 chapter 43 . 11/27/2010
the end! i've been thinking what a great idea it would be if clark proposed to lois in the fortress on the tv show, but yours was equally romantic and surprising, loved it!

and i love that they have such big hearts to want to let oliver off the hook and start forgiving him, fixing that relationship!
ladyevenstar22 chapter 41 . 11/27/2010
ok so no one got whack in the head well except oliver who got punched and deservedly so! but yeah clark wins his girl back, sheesh i felt like i was the jury at a criminal hearing and clark the defense came out with all his tricks, a plea bargain out of this world , that even stubborn hard-headed prosecutor lois lane gave in and admitted defeat and that indeed the client was innocent of all wrongdoings phew!
ladyevenstar22 chapter 40 . 11/27/2010
now i wanna whack lois behind the head and hope i can knock some sense into her again, girlfriend u've lost ya mind, pfff heck even if he was only the blur i wouldnt let him out of my clutches lol lol
ladyevenstar22 chapter 39 . 11/27/2010
oh boy ...here we go again! i'm not good enough...no no i don't deserve u !...

do not worry my young padawan, loulou has a plan, this plot is going somewhere!
ladyevenstar22 chapter 38 . 11/27/2010
i hate what oliver did to them! he took away something beautiful and now things are playing out differently, that idiot! i could throttle him!

poor clark it must suck to remember everything, maybe he should forget that first time too!