Reviews for Half What, Now?
Mathematical Dragon chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
Terrific! Just wish it was longer - maybe a sequel, sometime?
storm-brain chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This story was nominated for the Verita award.

The nominator said: This story should win because it's very descriptive about the life of Thalia Grace and how her life stopped just a day before she turns 16. Splendid. ;)

For more info see fanmortals dot webs dot com. Voting starts tomorrow and I've been slacking on the review updates... but the mission is what matters :P

(p.s. Buffy nerd here. :D)
Dragon Nail Polish chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
Ryuus2 chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
This is awesome! If my vote counts, then seeing a full story in this vein would be incredible.

Keep up the great work!
Benji The Vampire Confuser chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
allyjamo chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
i like it
Lucy's Echos chapter 8 . 5/30/2010
This was nice, it would have been better if it was one long chapter or two, not eight, but it still works, the only reason i'm complaining is that my internet is way slow so it took a while to get to the next page, even if that was only a few paragraphs in length.
lives4love chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
So i was thinking... in Buffy, the first watchers and slayers where in the demon age or dark ages, right? So, PJatO also has dark ages. What if the demons are really early monsters and titans! And the slayer was made from joining a monster (or titan for strength) and a girl! this would make the early time make sense... well to me ... i am not sure if it really makes sense cuz i m super tired

anyways still a great story!
lives4love chapter 8 . 5/19/2010
WOW! you just pulled two of my favorite worlds together! add a vampire and u'd have the whole me package! haha

ok so the story : the chapters are quite short but interesting, i absoloutly LOVE ur connections! i mean i remember Janus from the first episode with Ethan and then Hecate "goddess Hecate, work my will!" and then how you added the Dawn thing (amazing!) and how her symbol is the key and Dawn IS the key! and then Dawn has ALWAYS been interested in magic so that is AWESOME! and then WOW goooood! if u just make the chapters longer then it would be a lot better!
Anna chapter 8 . 4/11/2010
Pretty good... I'm not exactly a Dawn fan, but any cross over of PJO and Buffy is good by me. A little short.
swiftly through the trees chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
Wow! Great story! Write more! More! More!

Ok, I'm being a little excitable here. But please update soon :)
GinnyMastrani chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
raiining chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
Oh that was fun! I didn't expect Hecate, but I did love the Key and Crosswords mention.

Loved it in drabbles, too. Nicely done!

Enjoyed those books a surprising amount :)
VizeerLord chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
better, better

would love to see this as a full story, you have ensnared my interest with this tidbit, but can you take it to the next level?
Saffygirl chapter 8 . 3/14/2010