Reviews for Drabbles and Oneshots
heitan chapter 45 . 7/11/2014
Ahhhhh, these dribbles are just so amazing! Keep writting, my dear author! My Rochu thirst needs to be satisfied!
lovepandasandanime chapter 29 . 12/28/2013
Okay. Okay. This. Needs. To. Continue. In case I didn't make myself clear, Baby Panic needs to continue! XD *dodges wok* sorry china, but this is too cute!
gosakusugishita chapter 43 . 11/4/2013
China is right, Russia is beautiful, very beautiful indeed. please do another sweet fic in fandom OOKU INNER CHAMBERS with pairings every beauties/SUGISHITA,,, please,,
bgz chapter 37 . 4/24/2013
I love this story!
Guest chapter 43 . 4/18/2013
Yeah! I like it! Please keep writing ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Yao: STOP DISRESPECTING YOUR ELDERS, ARU!
All of Yao's siblings and Ivan: OH CRAPPPPP! RUNNNNN!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
Yao: w-what was that,aru?!
Ivan: ... Unrealistic,da?
Alfred: At least I tried right?!
Yao: *smiles all too sweetly* Yes, at least *cue Russia creepy aura*
Syuren chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
I laughed my ass off! The really funny thing is I reaaaally can see it was America's writing! He just used your account to post it xD
"FAT all over, HUGE ASS nose", "Azn dude" and "The sissy looking guy was like - Oh my gawd" made me choke on my chips, thank you very much :3
leirik chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
I wonder what happen if Ivan writes an USxUK
Hasegawa chapter 40 . 11/3/2012
waiii! this is sweet and have full potential! please continue! it has been so long since i read rochu, tehee. i know i can always count on you to give me my rochu love back!
Dzanka chapter 19 . 10/21/2012
Oh, it is sincere ...
I do not understand why you have lost interest in the story. From it came a great story! even if a bad end ..
nightshadow23 chapter 21 . 10/7/2012
What does the chinese say? Cute chapter! Is the history accurate?
nightshadow23 chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
I fangirled for literally ten minutes at "that...definetly was not going to fit". Russia! That was mean! (Talking about last paragraph.)
nightshadow23 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Por russia! Watch it belarus! Dont touch russia o3 china goes all kung fu on your ass!
robinfire11productions chapter 39 . 8/21/2012
Hi! Its me again, i love your stories! I also like the face that this whole story took me a while too. I like the element that you can read a bit put it down, then take it back up again. I love all of the little stories here!
You portray Russia and China perfectally, you got every aspect within your wide veriety of lil one shots here i am totally impressed!