Reviews for Ethereal Blackness
eecobeo chapter 16 . 1/18
So fun to read I especially liked how you used amis computer as the sayian scouter
Guest chapter 31 . 9/7/2015
I like it but what about gohan is he going for videl Lita or Mina I'm just confused right now
silverhawk88 chapter 31 . 6/5/2015
Wow. I really enjoyed reading through this story! I found it last night for me and finished it a few hours ago. I must say that I found it a very addicting read and I hope to see more soon! The story just flows, there are some things that are off balance but other than that, it is a great story!

Thanks!
P.s also found your YouTube intro for this and seen it like 5 times!
Pizzadude5665 chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Awsome start off!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 31 . 6/21/2013
interesting.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
really cool! Will Gogeta appear in it?
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Hey is this going to be continued? Its been over a year and a half since its been updated
Echelon9 chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
I really liked this chapter despite the fact that you are using the anime versions of the Sailor Soldiers - Mini Moon can planet bust in the manga, and Saturn can do it without committing suicide. That attack actually has the range to cover the solar system - I like the descriptions. I like that you make the Sailor Soldiers physically weaker than the Z Fighters, but give them both the same reaction speed.

Ki vs magic is a great why to sum up their fighting skills.
darkmistressofsilence92 chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
I like the story...but I feel there could be way more detail for this story. I am going to continue reading though. There is defiantly a lot of potential :)
Guest chapter 31 . 6/29/2012
I would love for you to continue. I am big fan of SM and DBZ. Please continue! :-)
PriestessHelene chapter 31 . 10/20/2011
Really nice story so far. I wonder if they will kidnap Rini to be the Dark mistress of nega moon?