Reviews for Athena
PiNerd of the Hephaestus Cabin chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This is not Gods of Manhattan!
Isis-Rose Moon chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Terribly sorry, but I'm not sure this had anything to do with the Gods of Manhatten section. Maybe you should try this elsewhere.

Also, I feel I have to point some things out. The Earth goddess, Gaia, was born from the void of Chaos and bore a son, Uranus or Ouranos, the Sky god. They married and had many children. Ouranos was unhappy with these children and locked the Elder Cyclopes and the Hundred-Handed Ones away in the Earth.

Gaia was furious and convinced her eldest Titan son, Cronos or Kronos (Cronus is a very different deity), to kill his father, which Cronos happily carried out.
Cronos married his sister Rhea, and they had six children: Hestia, Hades, Demeter, Poseidon, Hera and Zeus. Cronos, fearing they would kill him like he did his own father, ate the first five whole, but Rhea saved Zeus by feeding her husband a rock wrapped in swaddling clothes.

The young Zeus was brought up by nymphs on Mount Ida. Once he was grown he became Cronos' cupbearer and fed his father a mixture of mustard and wine which caused him to vomit up his five other children, who, being immortal, had beed growing in his stomach and where understandably angry.

They defeated the Titans and threw them into prisons under the mountains. Athena was the daughter of Zeus and a Titaness named were never married, but had an affair, as Zeus did tend to stray from his wife Hera.

Because of a prophecy that said a son born of Metis would defeat his father, Zeus swallowed Metis whole, but he started to have a horrible headache, and Athena sprung from his head in full armour. She is the Goddess of Wisdom, War and Crafts, and one of the three maiden Goddesses: the others are Hestia and Artemis.

I would suggest you research the myths a little more before attempting something like this: a mistake is understandable as some of the myths are conflicting, but the Greeks believed in Elysium, not Heaven, and Ouranos is a very different deity than Hades or Thanatos (Death).

Perhaps, with a few adjustments, this would be more at home in the Percy Jackson section?
Also, a spellcheck wouldn't hurt.
Issie
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
not good enough for me
Animalandia chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
ummm...This is which means we need to write a story or some kind of poem about something that we like and Gods of Manhattan doesn't have anything to do with greek Mythology. If you like Greek Myth read Percy Jackson. No offense...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Study mithology a tad more...
Daina Solo chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
check the freaking summary idiot...

jerkface..
Rivverr Fourrest chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
there isnt a place where i said athana and not athena, oh and if your story was so great why did it end up in the hall of flames? the worst community to go to? and im sorry for sending that review but its the truth and there are twelve ways to get out of theias community which is where all of the flames are coming from it called, pissing theia off so bad that she cant stand you anymore and she'll take your story out
Daina Solo chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Athena not Anthana
jennedy chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Uhh... I don't know what this is or what it is doing here, but this is the Gods of Manhattan section. The series is by a man named Scott Mebus. It has nothing to do with Greek mythology... like at all. There actually is a Greek Mythology section somewhere, but this is not the best section in which to place this particular story.

jennedy