Reviews for Silent Starvation
LabyrinthDweller chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Brilliantly described, and a rare type of fic to find in such a genre too! It might have been easier with Dementium as opposed to other games (such as Silent Hill) however I think it fits with Dementium better than with the other games. Dunno, something about the atmosphere of Dementium works better with this, and that along with this great lighting and possibly one of the best endings I've read in a while makes this a favorite of mine. Pure awesome!
Subject 16 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I really like it! I actually really felt his feelings! I love the end bit,

"Then, the vaguest repetition in the otherwise stagnant air- slow footsteps, coming from the edge of his consciousness and nearing. The door at the end of the hall creaks open, slow and fearful. A flashlight clicks on."

Yep, loved it. This is on my faviourites list.
Aizen on a Firetruck chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This is very good, especially the end - a flashlight clicks on - the poor guys are gonna get killed ~ sad...

this is a great story
The Blind Man's Sight chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I don't get what the other reviewer is talking about. Sure, it's a roundabout writing, but I'm guessing that what you're writing about are the Screechers (that's what I call them, y'know, the things that crawl on the ceiling and floor and scream when they hear/see you). I think that this is a lovely fic and an intriuging take on one of enemies. It's even downright cute in its own way. I love it, and you should ignore the other reviewer
Fan Of Games chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
To be honest, I can't really make much sense of this story. What does it have to do with Dementium? Why is it that it's not like the games (Dementium The Ward and Dementium 2)? It doesn't seem like it comes close to Dementium. This story looks more like a misc. story.

I'm not being rude or mean (if you're offended, then I apologize). I'm just saying that this wasn't what I was really expecting from a Dementium story.